• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Urusei Yatsura] - 145
VgsVKiO.jpg

#lewd

I really don't like Sugar, Ginger, and Pepper, the one who saved this episode was Ataru.
Ataru is a monster when girl hunting is involved, he tried to hit on a girl on a motorcycle because it was part of Ataru girl-hunt philosophy.
The funniest part was when Ataru was sprayed with a substance to make him see sexiness more easily, then he hit on Jariten and next on "Kota-chan", the reactions of the Kotatsu-neko were hilarious, he's not used to being rubbed by Ataru.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
hi i'm new

my favorite animes are attack on titan and deathnote

what is good this season, i don't like this moe crap that's been taking over anime since the 90's

SephLuis

Haikyuu 13

The game was amazing with the long rallies, but the last point was a letdown. What a way to end a spectacular match, even if it makes sense for the anime context.

The talk later with the rivals were really entertaining.

Shergal

I came here around late 2012 and regulars were already yearning for the good old 2010 days. It's just the cycle of life.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Bakemonogatari - Supernatural mystery of the week, featuring a guy who, if I read the incoherent ANN description correctly, is back to being human after a brief stint as a vampire. Hey, it could happen to anyone. The show is being brought to you by basically no one of note.
Good times.

Squishy3

i browsed gamefaqs then realized how much of a terrible place it was outside of the monster hunter boards where we ad hoc partied all night

Noirulus

the one day I choose to drop by, everybody's getting nostaligic eh

Yeah, I miss the AnimeGAF of around 2011-2013 or so. We've lost a lot of great posters over the years.

what happened to Cajunator? He was about that work hard, moe hard life. I was convinced he'd be a regular forever.

I think for myself I lost interest in anime around 2013. Only thing I'm gonna watch is Attack on Titan S2 when it airs, oh I've become such a pleb

I miss all the fun banter and bits of drama

the one day I choose to drop by, everybody's getting nostaligic eh

what happened to Cajunator? He was about that work hard, moe hard life. I was convinced he'd be a regular forever.

I think for myself I lost interest in anime around 2013. Only thing I'm gonna watch is Attack on Titan S2 when it airs, oh I've become such a pleb

cajun was perma'd over the summer during a brief bit of posting from a few folks that's better left forgotten.

Cornbread78

I just used to hang out on my gaming clans forums, MLG, and Game forums like myresistence.net and Killzone 2 looking for clan matches and recruits, lol. Then found this place and haven't gone back.

The scary thing is that we probably have lurkers who have been reading animegaf for 10 years and know more about this place than anyone posting regularly.

The scary thing is that we probably have lurkers who have been reading this animegaf for 10 years and know more about this place than anyone posting regularly.

Yeah I'm always surprised to see people with less then 100 posts and have been using a forum for years and years.

I had a lurker message me on Twitter once last time it was brought up though

fertygo

I just wish "vets" that clearly have much less interest for the medium can just shut up and not scaring away other people that only want pleasant experience talking about simple cartoon.

All doom n gloom is very tiring.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| The thread is being brought to you by basically no one of note.
Then no one will really want to make the thread.
The devolved into self-parody playing to the crowd which was sad because, as we later saw, he was capable of some really good stuff.
His posts did become a lot better once he abandoned that schtick.
But he's still wrong about Rahxephon.

Jintor

I just wish "vets" that clearly have much less interest for the medium can just shut up and not scaring away other people that only want pleasant experience talking about simple cartoon.

All doom n gloom is very tiring.

if you take the long view for anything it always trends towards doom and gloom lol

I don't even remember which animeGAF was my first. Kinda problematic because I'd get distracted and miss entire seasonal threads.

Maybe a 2010 animeGAF, but more likely a 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom