• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Symphogear G
Rarely does a series align with in that I can completely enjoy it despite weaknesses and plot being nonsensical but I think this one does. This show is dumb but has awesome music, great over the top fights and is just so much fun that I can take the flaws at minimal value. The ridiculousness actually kind of makes it more enjoyable. Now only GX is left and I wonder how it will top this season

Nikodemos

I think that belies what it actually is, mainly because it goes beyond usual designations, it is kind of refreshing actually.
Basically. It's so over-the-top you simply can't watch it seriously.

It could quite likely be the ultimate embodiment of anime mental junk food, sort of like those heart attack burgers, only in animated form.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Symphogear G
Rarely does a series align with in that I can completely enjoy it despite weaknesses and plot being nonsensical but I think this one does. This show is dumb but has awesome music, great over the top fights and is just so much fun that I can take the flaws at minimal value. The ridiculousness actually kind of makes it more enjoyable. Now only GX is left and I wonder how it will top this season
You'll know a few minutes into GX

Koe no Katashi anime movie by...yeah, Kyoani.
Directer is Yamada Naoko.
nTRaYa7.jpg

Can anyone explain the big deal with the news to me?

it's like a topic that's actually pretty fucking real and one KyoAni hasn't really done. Deals with a kid who used to bully like a deaf girl and is now seeking redemption in high school when he sees her again. Plus it's critically acclaimed one shot.

ibyea

Banned
adaptation of very good manga directed by very good director

it's like a topic that's actually pretty fucking real and one KyoAni hasn't really done. Deals with a kid who used to bully like a deaf girl and is now seeking redemption in high school when he sees her again. Plus it's critically acclaimed one shot.

Oh cool! Then I guess this is another thing I should look forward to then!

blurr

Subete ga F ni naru 01

This was pretty intriguing, interesting characters as well, very nicely paced first episode, just the way I like it. Dabbled on some philosophical topics but I don't know if it will take it anywhere, I hope it does. Terrific OP and ED. Definitely something I'm picking.

pbayne

Valkyrie Drive 1

Skimmed through in 2 minutes. Jesus. So its okay to air literal hentai now. Id piss myself laughing if the vita game got localized.

...on happier news

Finished Eden of the East(tv)

I've never seen a show jump the shark so often but still manage to be pretty enjoyable. I can't wait to watch the movies solely to see what insanity they'll think of next.

Hyakiuu 2

New coach girl is pretty fun but she is kind of unnecessary unless the manga is planning to run after the third years leave, but I've never seen that happen in sports manga.

Moaradin

Hyakiuu 2

New coach girl is pretty fun but she is kind of unnecessary unless the manga is planning to run after the third years leave, but I've never seen that happen in sports manga.

I hope something like that actually does happen. The third years are pretty vital to the team so it would be pretty interesting to see how they handle introducing new first years.

pbayne

I hope something like that actually does happen. The third years are pretty vital to the team so it would be pretty interesting to see how they handle introducing new first years.

Agreed it would be cool but I don't know of any examples were it happens. Probably because it would piss off fans of the original characters or something.

Mailbox

Agreed it would be cool but I don't know of any examples were it happens. Probably because it would piss off fans of the original characters or something.

The best way for them to do something like that is to introduce the new characters prior to the old characters leaving.

They often showed and talked about the highschoolers seeing middleschooler games so its not something that would be unprecedented.

Otherwise it'd just feel like a replacement hook.

One Piece 713

Remember in DBZ when Cell was gonna blow up the earth, by self-destructing?

latest

This episode was like that, only not good. Man, Robin's role in this arc has not been enjoyable.

fertygo

Hyakiuu 2

Didn't watch current season of Ace of Diamond? its deal with that situation where the underclassmen moving on without their senpai. And its very fun scenario
The best way for them to do something like that is to introduce the new characters prior to the old characters leaving.

They often showed and talked about the highschoolers seeing middleschooler games so its not something that would be unprecedented.

Otherwise it'd just feel like a replacement hook.

Aikatsu does everything right then

Guys, I joked earlier about Valkyrie Drive breaking the lewd barrier....

...I didn't think it could be done. But it did it people.

Valkyrie Drive is lewdness given form. And it will pass its lewd memes into the next generation.

Jintor

does shirobako have an OT or a detailed analysis/review from some effortposters here in one of the archived threads? I'm really, really enjoying this show.

Go_Ly_Dow

The wait time for anime movies is a joke. :(

Great strides with simulcasts, but with movies don't me wait 2-3 years after these things are announced to experience them!

phaze

does shirobako have an OT or a detailed analysis/review from some effortposters here in one of the archived threads? I'm really, really enjoying this show.
Here (Major ending spoilers.)
as a series Shirobako is a lumpy and disfigured effort that lacks emotion in crucial stages. Anime sure does suck. Is this what all that work was for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom