• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT2| It'll at least last longer than Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Maddog chan and Koganegawa finally done in the anime style, I cant wait.
CWi5qAvUYAEbpPZ.jpg

Cornbread78

Baka to Test ep.2
Well, talk about epic fail, lol. Class F got PWND by their own stupid pres... Looks like we already have some shipping too, but in an unexpected place, poor MC is all jelly, oh and he's just bad, I mean, no testing/fighting skills, lol.

kewlmyc

First, and most importantly, good on you Narag for watching Concrete Revolutio.

We'll get the official Concrete Revolutio fanclub t-shirt out to you shortly.

Secondly, here is the key visual for the Ace Attorney anime.
CWiIXTVUkAA_HLf.jpg

Noragami Episode 23
download_2.png

This is some OP bullshit right here.

Can't wait, though it looks like it's covering the first game only.

Line_HTX

Studio Trigger is overhyped doo-doo that trips and faceplants a brick wall.

Otherwise, they are decently watchable and moderately good fun.

;D

Cornbread78

Heavy Object ep.11
Good episode and we finally got some good backstory for Sargeant Frayitoya. The ultimate woman through and through thar hundreds of men are lining up for, lol. Should be an interesting ending to this arc next week since they are getting destroyed right now.

First, and most importantly, good on you Narag for watching Concrete Revolutio.

We'll get the official Concrete Revolutio fanclub t-shirt out to you shortly.

Secondly, here is the key visual for the Ace Attorney anime.
CWiIXTVUkAA_HLf.jpg

A-1 Pictures is doing the animation for the series which means that Aniplex USA will likely get the NA License.

Tuck

Kuroko 3 - END
Fantastic series. Though I don't think it ever managed to top the Aomine fight, the second half was still very good. All the characters were super liable, there was a lot of suspense and some very good animation, on occasion.

Best basketball related thing I have ever watched.

Welp this isn't looking too good.

The inevitable Re anime.

Not surprising in the least. The ride never ends.

Funi will be simulcasting the One Piece special this weekend.

Garo Crimson Moon Episode 11

Okay...let's start off with the positives.

Zanga's designs is pretty cool. It's a bit much at first, but it grows on you during the fight.
Speaking of the fight, it was a bit more enjoyable this episode, and the horror felt a bit more interesting than previous horrors. At least it had a direct connection to our hero here.

Now here's where the story falls apart.

Said hero here, Yasusuke goes from barely being able to lift his sword to donning his armor, something Raikou still struggles with, entirely in the background.
We don't get to see it. We don't get to see his struggles, something that was so difficult he was afraid it would kill him.
Anime is a visual medium, meaning you show people the story.
It's not enjoyable to tell us he struggled, SHOW US!

Show us that he struggled so that we can relate to him!

I wonder what the licensing/dubbing process for Ace Attorney is going to be like. Subs are one thing, but what are the chances of Ace Attorney getting a dub? Will we get the names we all know and love? Will they go full-on "eat your hamburgers Apollo" and localise everything?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Subete ga f ni naru the perfect insider 11
So, it finally end. I quite like the ending. The final ending with character talking in different scenery is nice and give us better understanding about major character. Overall, i like it.
It doesn't offer much sakuga saving a few scene a d OP.

Baka to Test ep.2
Well, talk about epic fail, lol. Class F got PWND by their own stupid pres... Looks like we already have some shipping too, but in an unexpected place, poor MC is all jelly, oh and he's just bad, I mean, no testing/fighting skills, lol.

Baka to Test is such a stupid show but I find it so funny and entertaining. It gets better as the character's personalities start developing more from the tropes they fall into in early episodes. I thought I'd hate Pink Hair McFat-Tits but she easily becomes one of the funniest characters later on and especially in Season 2.

After powering through Glitter Force up to episode 10 today it couldn't be more obvious that there is a missing episode. The doom clock strikes 11 and the girls use a Glitter Charm they didn't have in the previous episode. I feel cheated! I almost want to watch the episode they skipped.

Noragami Aragoto 12

Fuck no. He's a goner isn't he /: Also wasn't expecting that,
Yato isn't his real name. Could that be part of why he isn't that well known?

After powering through Glitter Force up to episode 10 today it couldn't be more obvious that there is a missing episode. The doom clock strikes 11 and the girls use a Glitter Charm they didn't have in the previous episode. I feel cheated! I almost want to watch the episode they skipped.

They're gonna do this two more times before you finish it.

You're gonna miss a really well done episode involving Yayoi (Lily) and her father.

Fafner: Exodus S2 25

The saddest part of reunion episodes in a show like this is the amount of "Where's ___?" having to be answered with "They're gone." Pretty brutal. Then the action in the latter half continues to be great. Things seem to be wrapping up for this particular subplot, but the larger one still remains. I honestly can't see them finishing everything cleanly with one left. There's still that official announcement incoming, so I'm hoping for a movie or another season.

Last episode airs on Christmas, too! Hope mine is ruined this year.

Also, a sad fact about the previous episode I found out. Apparently, the script did have Matsuki Miyu reprising her role, but instead had to have another character voicing it with her's just standing there instead. Really unfortunate.

Qualidea Code TV anime announced.
http://qualidea.jp/
http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1450358368

PV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohFqqKSxMk0

Director: Kenichi Kawamura
Writers: Sagara Sou, Tachibana Koushi, Watari Wataru
Original character design: Matsuryu
Music: Iwasaki Taku
Studio: A-1 Pictures

>The story takes place at the world, in which people continue their war against the "unknown" - the enemy of humanity. They are children, who have been evacuated to the cold sleep facility during the invasion by the "unknown" several decades ago. When they wake up from their slumber, they learn that their own bodies develop some supernatural forces. In order to protect the country from the "unknown" emerging from the Tokyo bay gate, the boys and girls wage battles in the defense cities of Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Chiba.
sj5KVkT.jpg

Fafner: Exodus S2 25

The saddest part of reunion episodes in a show like this is the amount of "Where's ___?" having to be answered with "They're gone." Pretty brutal. Then the action in the latter half continues to be great. Things seem to be wrapping up for this particular subplot, but the larger one still remains. I honestly can't see them finishing everything cleanly with one left. There's still that official announcement incoming, so I'm hoping for a movie or another season.

Last episode airs on Christmas, too! Hope mine is ruined this year.

Also, a sad fact about the previous episode I found out. Apparently, the script did have Matsuki Miyu reprising her role, but instead had to have another character voicing it with her's just standing there instead. Really unfortunate.

I thought theres a fan event next year, hope more fafner is announced.

Also was cruel Akira was in the beginning but then :(

Shounen Hollywood S2 1

Finally back to this. It's great watching a show where the interactions between the characters are so natural and authentic, but with a touch of literary eloquence that casts a thoughtful aura over them. It's a real contrast to most anime.

Qualidea Code TV anime announced.
http://qualidea.jp/
http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1450358368

PV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohFqqKSxMk0

Director: Kenichi Kawamura
Writers: Sagara Sou, Tachibana Koushi, Watari Wataru
Original character design: Matsuryu
Music: Iwasaki Taku
Studio: A-1 Pictures

This, on the other hand, looks like generic garbage. Maybe we'll at least get some good music out of Iwasaki.

Cornbread78

Mirai Nikki ep.6-18
Well, we are three quarters the way through and this is actually a little better than I thought it would be. I went in knowing it would be over the top and edgy so I'm not to put off when those moments occur. Besides, the craziness of it all is what makes in an interesting watch for sure. We are getting to the final few episodes, so I'm interested to see what happens to finish this off.

Also, I really like that background music that plays during their "emotional" moments. Good track.

https://youtu.be/R8Gq64AklT8

Moaradin

Winter looks like a pretty boring season for me. I'll check out the stuff coming back like AssClass and Snow White but not much new stuff that immediately catches my eye.

Shounen Hollywood S2 1

Finally back to this. It's great watching a show where the interactions between the characters are so natural and authentic, but with a touch of literary eloquence that casts a thoughtful aura over them. It's a real contrast to most anime.

This, on the other hand, looks like generic garbage. Maybe we'll at least get some good music out of Iwasaki.

Will you try high school star musical (starmyu)?

Narag

Concrete Revolutio 7
Ridiculously good ep examining the concept of the powerful hero with pure motivations and their role in the world. Ending scene was top notch too as it felt like it indicated the current state of the future world better than all the other future scenes combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom