• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT2| It'll at least last longer than Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Would it have been maximum :firehawk if she wasn't included to have some form of conflict?
Maybe sometimes, people just have to move!

Isn't that just part of the source material?
I have no idea... but in the anime, it just came off as kind of invented. I think it might have made more sense if it was the kid's older brother or a bully neighbour or something. You're talking about a woman who is the caretaker of the family locking up her ward in his room...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Framing the Kizumonogatari novel against the finale for Owarimonogatari is amusing. People only familiar with the anime do not have the proper references to actually understand the current material Shaft is pushing. It's actually very funny to me that Shaft went so long without putting Kizumonogatari out there. Like, you actually cannot even begin to appreciate Shinobu Mai unless you know what transpired in Kizumonogatari. Its themes would be completely hidden.

javac

http://www.gurren-lagann-ps.jp/
DIaYD22.png
???

javac

Damn it, I saw Konami but thought that they co-produced the show alongside Aniplex so I tried justifying their name being there for that reason.

phaze

Diamond is Unbreakable HQ PV

http://youtu.be/NLZP_z2PxCw

Best JoJo takes center stage.

Maybe it's cause for the first time, I took a peak on the manga but this looks really weird compared to it.

Revolutionary Girl Utena 26

I can't tell you how happy I am that Akio jumped on the hood of the car again.
You have by now watched enough Utena to know you'll have that in spades for the next bunch of episodes.

The only flaw of the episode was how that wasn't animated properly. I wanted the camera to zoom out to see the blast advancing and clearing the sky in a city view, and then when the audience is saying wow, do the super zoom out and see how the wave of powers is advancing through all the planet.
]

Yeah that was really disappointing.

New Berserk anime project hittin' 2016: http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/75582

Another CG movie ?

Battlechili

Banned
They wouldn't seriously make a whole hype building website for Pachinko, would they? Especially while giving it the title "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Restart", right? RIGHT?!

TUSR

Banned
Framing the Kizumonogatari novel against the finale for Owarimonogatari is amusing. People only familiar with the anime do not have the proper references to actually understand the current material Shaft is pushing. It's actually very funny to me that Shaft went so long without putting Kizumonogatari out there. Like, you actually cannot even begin to appreciate Shinobu Mai unless you know what transpired in Kizumonogatari. Its themes would be completely hidden.
xd

Quasar

Though it still worked for me.

New Berserk anime project hittin' 2016: http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/75582

Apparently Miura is going on hiatus till "around" summer of next year and the manga will come back as an irregular series. Come on they just got off the boat.

A8hofz4.gif

A new anime covering The Black Swordsman arc (even though it's probably another OAV) is great news, but hearing the manga will be back in the summer AND will then be irregular again just makes me want to cry.

Thoraxes

Well, they said all three films were planned for 2016, if I remember well, so...
(... of course, the sequels could still be delayed)

I figured it would've ended up having the first one in 2016, then a bunch of delays after staying mum till about September or so, and it all ends in 2017.

Theonik

Hacka Doll 01-12
vrxdia.png
rryfie.png
kyavbx.png
asqqmh.png

A Gunbuster parody in my Shirobako parody
Well this was a pleasant surprise. Pretty decent short series with some really good individual episodes even though its low budget is quite apparent at times. (in a bad way)

The anime episode was surprisingly realistic good aesop in the end too. Generally I'd say it's a good addition to this season and doesn't really outlive its welcome. Now to wait for the end to write a more in depth review.

Theonik

Fushigi na Somera-chan 01-11
It certainly is creative. The Ai Mai Mi is strong in it. It compensates for its lower budget by being fairly energetic and is far less offensive on this front compared to what Hacka Doll can be. Definitely worth the 40 odd minutes I spent on this.

Are we finally going to get something animated that isnt the freaking Golden Age arc?
Technically most Berserk adaptations include the in media res opener before going golden age!

2016 is the year that not only are we getting awesome anime but also awesome games. God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2 Rage Burst just got officially announced for the West after so long, amongst other gems. In terms of entertainment, next year is shaping up to be one of the best so far for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom