• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT2| It'll at least last longer than Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Most Americans won't admit to it, since saying such a thing goes against the very fibre of their being, but we all know China is the best.

So how would you rate the series from what you've seen?

So far a pretty clear 8/10 from me. Not everything is hilarious, not every single character is fun. It's also not necessarily all that ambitious thematically. But overall it's definitely a blast and School Rumble just does what it does really damn well.

wonzo

Banned
It's the best, and I cannot be stopped.

svpanime2.jpg

go away

Russ T

Banned
Space Brothers 62-65

I don't know if I'm just getting tired of you, Space Brothers, or if you're actually moving at a slower pace with each episode. Did I just not notice early on, because I was enthused at and charmed by the concept? Or is it actually worse now than it used to be?

Feels like it takes three episodes for anything to happen.

I suppose I'm not being entirely fair; the stuff with Sharon's sickness happened pretty quickly, and also kind of came out of nowhere. Awfully convenient for this super rare disease to show up twice in one person's life, though. Also, what an awful thing. Go go Serika find that cure!

Side note: I really dislike this conceit of this Indian woman being able to tell fortunes, and it not being just a one-note gag. This should be some heartwarming hard science fiction. Get your fantasy magic shit outta here!

The final fight of the series was probably one of the best fight scenes of the year.

Yeah it's damn good. In no small part because of the build-up to it. I love that in Arslan you can really tell that the swords have real weight to them. Each clash feels heavy as hell. It's goodddd.

TUSR

Banned
Super actually looks fine, the QUALITY has been blown out of proportion by people grabbing screens of inbetweens.

ibyea

Banned
Box of Spirits - 13, end
Wow that was macabre. Like holy crap they are out of their goddamn minds.
The part where Kubo ends up biting Mimakasa to death, or the part where Amemiya is just happily wandering about with the head, are certainly unforgettable. And I certainly did not expect things to become sci fi where the freaking giant building is where the consciousness of the person is held. So the head in the first scene ever was literally alive, well, sort of, but except for some flourishes, it was literally true, holy crap! The only thing that I saw coming was that Yoriko pushed Kanako, and I saw through the reason in the first episode.
Mystery wise, I think it was well constructed. It all ended up making sense, in its own twisted way, hooray!

Your Lie in April - 1

Well, it looks spectacular regarding the animation. Apart from that nothing's really captivated me yet. I've pretty much seen these kinds of character interactions from practically every romance anime ever, but I'll keep an open mind. I heard good things about the manga this is based off of.

Your Lie in April - 1

Well, it looks spectacular regarding the animation. Apart from that nothing's really captivated me yet. I've pretty much seen these kinds of character interactions from practically every romance anime ever, but I'll keep an open mind. I heard good things about the manga this is based off of.

This show was amazing.

wonzo

Banned
Your Lie in April - 1

lmao u done fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom