• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

Ugh. Why did you remind me of that...
It's my role in life, that and to remind you to watch FMA: Brotherhood already.
Meet your new waifu's:
3893269-4129458675-LanFa.png
Hello-photobucket.jpg

Several others I'm not adding cause well you need to be surprised.

Veelk

Banned
No, stupid, it's the image you have below your username. Duuuh.

I don't know why there are two community threads for it though.

Veelk

Banned
I actually think Legend of Korra might make for a better fit for a movie. They have more room to rewrite stuff by removing extreneous bs. It'd be a slightly different story than the original series, but it could work.

Careful what you wish for. Remember the last time Avatar went Hollywood?

I'm at a place in my life where I don't even care anymore.

I've been disappointed so many times. Man of Steel. Batman v Superman. Avatar. Young Justice.

I'm at a point where it's just like "fuck my shit up fam" for everything. So fuck it, let's do a Korra movie. Go all out. Cast Simmons as Tenzin. Janet Varney as Korra. David Faustino as a short Mako.

I've been disappointed so many times. Man of Steel. Batman v Superman. Avatar. Young Justice.

I'm at a point where it's just like "fuck my shit up fam" for everything. So fuck it, let's do a Korra movie. Go all out. Cast Simmons as Tenzin. Janet Varney as Korra. David Faustino as a short Mako.
I'm picturing old ass short ass Faustino cosplaying as Mako with that red scarf on and I'm in fucking tears.

And Dee Bradley Baker as every animal

I'm convinced Dee Bradley Baker is just an animal in human form. Is Faustino the only one that can't convincingly cosplay as their Korra character? I can easily picture Mindy Sterling as Lin and Anne Heche as Su.

That PJ guy could totally be Bolin too.
And Seychelle Gabriel is totally waifu Asami as well.

more like just watching the bus explode on impact, killing everyone.
No I think even Veelk can confirm that the badness of Naruto is more drawn out and painful. It's definitely not something that's over in an instant. It's like when a pack of lions eat a water buffalo. They attack it and then just eat it alive and you just hear the thing cry for mercy as it's getting it's intestines eaten. That's reading Naruto, especially the last couple of chapters I dealt with. And then you read Gaiden and find out that Sasuke's a horrible dad.

No I think even Veelk can confirm that the badness of Naruto is more drawn out and painful. It's definitely not something that's over in an instant. It's like when a pack of lions eat a water buffalo. They attack it and then just eat it alive and you just hear the thing cry for mercy as it's getting it's intestines eaten. That's reading Naruto, especially the last couple of chapters I dealt with. And then you read Gaiden and find out that Sasuke's a horrible dad.

Sasuke is just horrible period, hated him in Part 1, Part 2... etc. I even cheered for Danzo's evil ass to fuck him up.

Sasuke is just horrible period, hated him in Part 1, Part 2... etc. I even cheered for Danzo's evil ass to fuck him up.
If he had been written in a logical fashion he would've redeemed himself decently or just not be a complete ass, but he wasn't written logistically. He just stayed a one note vengeance machine for no reason.

it's good to be back, eh gang?
You guys need to step your post game up...I have more posts than number 2 and 3 combined and I take very frequent breaks from this thread. I'm quite surprised I don't have a tag that says "The Last Perv Bender" at this point.

Top Bottom