• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Closer look at Hulk and Thor figures.

MS-Avengers2Hulk-8b643.jpg

ThorMarvelSelect-a379e.jpg

Nice stretchy pants on Hulk.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You shouldn't take the Lego sets seriously, don't you remember the Iron Man 3 Lego sets?
I don't think any LEGO set has really been indicative of anything for the film. Considering how tight the ship is run anyways, it's pretty unlikely after so many movies they'd let that information slip out so obviously.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New Lego toy pics:

c96InPP.jpg

So Hulk's pants have the Avengers logo now.

h1qJO8Q.jpg

Ultron drone or new Iron Man armor?

b6X9nHS.jpg

QztF9j1.jpg

fr7F255.jpg

Ultron has a helmet?

raphier

Banned
Could it be that they'll expose Ultron's head at some point to reveal the classic and iconic look beneath the armor. That one Lego figurine has the original mouth piece.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Pretty sure that when Joss Whedon mentionned 4 big females roles in AoU, he meant Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Maria Hill and Dr. Cho. Can't see Mantis in this. Like at all.

anaron

Pretty sure her appearance in AoU will make her pop up in a big way in Marvel toylines though.
Oh definitely but it is weird that they're already advertising vision when Wanda/her powers are guaranteed to be just as if not more popular with audiences

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Oh definitely but it is weird that they're already advertising vision when Wanda/her powers are guaranteed to be just as if not more popular with audiences
The Vision isn't all that advertised though. It's mostly from leaked material. Pretty sure he's supposed to be a big secret for the film.

She's already got a Marvel Legends figure that is about to be released, albeit the comic version.
Better than nothing. Wanda deserves all of the attention she gets.
Except for the canned DoFP version. Screw dat.

J10

Banned
Someone point me to a previous big scoop by SchmoesKnow before I continue laughing at anyone getting excited by this story.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ

I haven't seen one second of vision in the trailers, in the end whats going to be the most viewed promotion for the film the trailer or posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom