• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OADqSEc.jpg

The turbines even spin.

LEGO Thread.

Thread just for Helicarrier.

Designer video

Hot Toys Thanos figure from Guardians. Hence no guantlet, he's about 15" tall so in between the height of their normal 1/6 figures and shorter than Hulk/Iron Monger/Igor figures

10943677_10152584784207344_3676588090764411725_o.jpg

1529797_10152584784227344_6385136762678773806_o.jpg

Is Josh Brolin just doing the voice or is he in makeup and prosthetics as well?

Oh and Gamora was just released.

10428432_10152581150042344_9036387499042022763_n.jpg

10942330_10152581154247344_6570637116384474236_o.jpg

Damn. I want this. I've never bought any high end figure like this, though.

dankir

Damn. I want this. I've never bought any high end figure like this, though.

Careful man, I started with two Iron Man figures and now I'm at 52 Marvel Hot Toys in total. And the are getting pretty expensive and they release a lot of figures in a single year.

That Thanos figure will probably be around 500 USD. Star Lord is about 250 now and Gamora is 200.

Pachimari

How much are these figures?

I collected Kotobukiya Tekken figures once but it's hopeless. You get addicted and that's it. So I recently decided not to collect any figures and maybe just sell mine.

But I don't know if I could say no to a Star-Lord figure. How much is the one were he is wearing his headphones?

dankir

How much are these figures?

I collected Kotobukiya Tekken figures once but it's hopeless. You get addicted and that's it. So I recently decided not to collect any figures and maybe just sell mine.

But I don't know if I could say no to a Star-Lord figure. How much is the one were he is wearing his headphones?

You get all those accessories with the figure, so usually 1 or 2 head sculpts, some accessories, multiple hands and some other stuff depending on the character. He's about 249.99 USD a bit more on eBay because he was jsut released, but once he's more widely available you'll get him for less.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152470037522344.1073742177.58690437343&type=1

Full album

curb

Banned
Careful man, I started with two Iron Man figures and now I'm at 52 Marvel Hot Toys in total. And the are getting pretty expensive and they release a lot of figures in a single year.

Doing some quick mental math on the cost of that made me pee a little.

curb

Banned
Eh that's over 5 years and It's worth it to me.

That's still a lot on collectibles over 5 years. That's awesome though. I can't personally justify it but I'd love to have a collection like that.

There's work being done in the Marvel Legends thread for an poseable Action Figure thread since the FigureGAF thread is predominately anime sculpture talk. It will require pics of your collection.

yes, but I believe they got some filming done before she was showing much, and then removed the baby bump through the use of movie magic

Well, not exactly.

When Scarlet announced she was pregnant, Whedon decided to film all of her scenes as quickly as possible before she started showing so the rest of the movie could proceed as planned.

She's had her baby.

There was supposed to be additional filming this month or early February. Presumably this is for ADR and possibly re-shooting her scenes, for a more "natural" look that won't involve "movie magic" so to speak.

iosefe

i see it as a move of confidence. take The Winter Soldier for example. they showed us a ton of him, but because there was something bigger than him, we were unknowingly distracted

Cap won't don the Winter Soldier garb again because it is a reminder of when he unknowingly worked for Hydra. The old fashioned outfit, and the upcoming AoU variant of it, are a reminder to him that he stood against Hydra and the forces of evil.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Cap won't don the Winter Soldier garb again because it is a reminder of when he unknowingly worked for Hydra. The old fashioned outfit, and the upcoming AoU variant of it, are a reminder to him that he stood against Hydra and the forces of evil.

Doesn't make it any less ugly.

If they don't show Vision during a Superbowl spot I'm convinced their keeping him a "surprise" for the movie goers.

Yes, he's definitely a surprise.

Whedon, the actors, Feige, etc have ALL dodged questions regarding his involvement.

There's some major shit going down in the movie that's for damn sure.

J10

Banned
Yes, he's definitely a surprise.

Whedon, the actors, Feige, etc have ALL dodged questions regarding his involvement.

There's some major shit going down in the movie that's for damn sure.

His involvement was already majorly spoiled. If you haven't seen it don't go looking for it unless you really wanna know right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom