• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

Here's a better look at the Mk.45 in gif form.
ForkedSimpleAmericancrocodile.gif
Looks good but it would have looked a bit better if they added extra arc reactors to the design (ex: an arc reactor on each shoulder, or smaller ones next to the main one).

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Also love how Hawkeye keeps his distance.
"Guys, there's a big-ass robot up in the sky there. You can handle this right? I'm aaaaa, fresh out of anti-Ultron arrows."

Thats awesome. what armor is his stealth armor? I remember seeing a pic somewhere and it looked cool. Ill have to go back and watch Iron Man 3 again and see if its in that movie.
Mark 15, I believe. There are substantial differences between the IM1 concept art and the actual stealth suit from Iron Man 3 though. I don't think it actually showed up on screen prominently in the film either.

Pachimari

Can somebody post the Iron Man suits and names from the movies?

My favorite suit by far is the Mark 42 from Iron Man 3. It was a drastic design change, yet a simple reversal of his colors. I had been growing up with the dominant color being red, but gold striked my eyes. Love it:

5qXu4vV.png

Pachimari

Woah, that was fast! Have there seriously been that many suits in the MCU movies? How many of them were only in Iron Man 3 as part of his suit army?

Ithil

Woah, that was fast! Have there seriously been that many suits in the MCU movies? How many of them were only in Iron Man 3 as part of his suit army?

Almost all of them were in Iron Man 3, as part of Tony's obsession with creating as many new suits as possible that he gets over by the end of the film.

Pachimari

From Iron Man 1, I only notice Mark 1 and 4 (the final suit in the movie) I think.

Almost all of them were in Iron Man 3, as part of Tony's obsession with creating as many new suits as possible that he gets over by the end of the film.
I should rewatch it just to keep an eye on all of the suits.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Hope we see Black & Gold Armor at one point, that'd look badass on screen.

edit: Mark V is so ugly

edit 2: Mark XX is black and gold. Damn, hope Stark decides he needs a paint job soon.

Toy companies must have loved Iron Man 3
It was a blessing for Hot Toys. Pushing out random mark suits left and right.

16143410944_7945d03749_h.jpg

edit 2: Mark XX is black and gold. Damn, hope Stark decides he needs a paint job soon.

Mark XX is just Mark 7 but with MVII legs. Really nice color scheme though.

PD14042905999z6.jpg

Avixph

If they have another black and gold armor it should look and function similarly to the black and gold modular armor from the Marvel Now Iron-Man comic series.

That looks insanely good. I never noticed it in the film. I actually didn't notice many of them.
Because each suit only got a second of screen time or none at all. It's a shame that they had people design all of these suits and then had them destroyed like they were nothing.

There's concept art for the movie showing how each suit would have had some kind of special take down according to their unique attributes. Would have liked to have seen this before blowing them up.

vt8kj5i.jpg

vpnsfoa.jpg

cs36jjy.jpg

2z4c0qh.jpg

that final fight in iron man 3 sucked (aside from the hilarious scene when he's summoning his suit and it just lets him down big time lol)

they had a bunch of cool concept art too for some potential scenes. like a monty python black knight thing for example. that would have been really funny.

Drifters

The world needs this in movie form

warmachine-pc.gif

Honestly, I think Rocket Racoon will build it for Tony and it will be the final shot of Stark killing Thanos.... PROOOOOOOOOOOTOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN CANNNOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cth

Anyone else thinking QS dies by the end?

I saw someone speculate this because he isn't in that scene where Wanda is fighting next to the team.

My guess is that Whedon is going to use him to showcase the fight around the world (thus showcasing his power even better) or to use him to retrieve a macguffin/fight a two front battle.

Say, he has to run to Wakanda to get some vibranium, etc.

I saw someone speculate this because he isn't in that scene where Wanda is fighting next to the team.

My guess is that Whedon is going to use him to showcase the fight around the world (thus showcasing his power even better) or to use him to retrieve a macguffin/fight a two front battle.

Say, he has to run to Wakanda to get some vibranium, etc.

That could work. If they take the cue from Ultron Unlimited, maybe he runs to get the vibranium like Justice did.

inky

I'm a Mk III kind of guy. I still think it's the best out there (Shotgun is cool too).

That Mk 45 is all kinds of sexy tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom