• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
tumblr_n32f0sxjek1qixu5go1_500.png

Tumblr. It's already starting.

The people have spoken. They love the Ultimate incarnations.

AMUSIX

You can totally tell by the expressions that his cock is buried deep in her ass. So, yeah, the picture is rather obscene and probably shouldn't be posted here.

Nah, just no one can compare to EMH Hawkeye, he was by far the most competent member of the Avengers in that show, it was great.

He is the best incarnation of Hawkeye, ya even better then Hawkguy.

I'll give you that EMH Hawkeye is the best animated incarnation of cartoon & possibly video game (I'm going to just say that UMvC3 Hawkeye is EMH Hawkeye) but better than Hawkguy?

No.

If MCU Hawkeye is possibly equal to EMH + Hawkguy, then by default MCU Hawkeye would be best.

Slayven

Nah, just no one can compare to EMH Hawkeye, he was by far the most competent member of the Avengers in that show, it was great.

Best Hawkeye incarnation

thunderbolts30.jpg

runner up
Avengers_no._63_%28Marvel_Comics_-_1969%29.jpg

LaNaranja

I didn't like how his arrows all looked like they were fucking nerf arrows. Were they not allowed to show regular arrows because violence?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Yeah there's this weird thing in children's cartoons where arrows = bad but explosive arrows = okay.

If I had to guess a child probably can't put together an impromptu explosive during play, but they might be able to put something sharp on the end of a stick and make it an "arrow"

Makes sense to me. Then again I grew up on ninja movies and made Ninja Stars in my basement.

My older brother was great at making paper shuriken like this:

b5UwMnH.jpg

That stuff hurt when he threw it at me. But when I was like 6 it was the coolest thing ever to have my older brother make those things and play with me.

My older brother was great at making paper shuriken like this:

b5UwMnH.jpg

That stuff hurt when he threw it at me. But when I was like 6 it was the coolest thing ever to have my older brother make those things and play with me.

My step dad was a Metal Worker. I paid attention and fashioned my own in grades 6-7

Hawkeye look pretty damn cool in his new jacket. there's some kind of swagger and 'I don't care what you think attitude' vibe from his face and pose.

OldRoutes

Yeah, it's probably a good way to make him not involved with Super humans too much, make him do a side mission for the greater success of the team...

Man I'm sooo excited for that movie...

Huh... I thought the jacket and the sleeveless vest were standalone pieces. But the new pics make it seem like jacket can be convertible into a long-sleeve shirt and then the vest?

At least the shirt has as much purple as the jacket does.

Huh... I thought the jacket and the sleeveless vest were standalone pieces. But the new pics make it seem like jacket can be convertible into a long-sleeve shirt and then the vest?

At least the shirt has as much purple as the jacket does.

I just noticed it too. As far as i can tell, he wears long sleeves under a sleeveless coat.

I just noticed it too. As far as i can tell, he wears long sleeves under a sleeveless coat.

That probably seems to be the case, with the vest being either under the long-sleeves or he opts for one or the other given the environment.

Regardless, the purple long-sleeve looks great and functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom