• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaron

oh HELLO!

Why is this fine specimen not in the movie??? He's better looking than half the cast! (well better than Renner, Ruffalo and Johanson at least)
OIxdl2X.jpg

It is the best Olsen.

You know, I just watched Old Boy (remake) last night that has her and Sam L. Jackson in it, and there was a scene where
Nick Fury slaps Scarlet Witch on the ass while she is bent over and her pants at her ankles....

Then knowing that I will be watching the movie Godzilla where she is Wife to Kick Ass

which will be followed up by Avengers 2 where she is Scarlet Witch, sister of Quicksilver (Kick-Ass) under direction of Nick Fury. It all just seems so twisted, much like Old Boy & that Ultimate storyline.

You know, I just watched Old Boy (remake) last night that has her and Sam L. Jackson in it, and there was a scene where
Nick Fury slaps Scarlet Witch on the ass while she is bent over and her pants at her ankles....

Then knowing that I will be watching the movie Godzilla where she is Wife to Kick Ass

which will be followed up by Avengers 2 where she is Scarlet Witch, sister of Quicksilver (Kick-Ass) under direction of Nick Fury. It all just seems so twisted, much like Old Boy & that Ultimate storyline.

You know, there's a fan made ultimatum incest trailer coming.

J10

Banned
I wonder how bright it looks on film. I really liked the royal blue he had on in The Avengers and was hoping they'd stick with that.

J10

Banned
So that makes: Hulk (and IM?) in South Africa, Hawkeye and the twins in Italy, Cap in SK... right?

It's almost as if the world is a big place and they all have individual lives and can't always be right next to each other at the same time.

(Assuming all these locations aren't standing in for the same place.)

inky

What? this costume is fantastic. The only issue is that he has no chin strap for his helmet so it makes him look a little goofy.

I really liked it as well, but all the time I kept wondering what was in his utility belt. He never took anything out from those pouches :p

Man, Sam sure grabs a handful...

Alienous

Dammit, his shield (The Winter Soldier spoilers)
I was hoping he lost it, and the running gag was him trying different prototypes that break mid battle, with him getting his shield back for the final battle just for Ultron to shatter it.

Wazzy

Banned
I really liked it as well, but all the time I kept wondering what was in his utility belt. He never took anything out from those pouches :p

Yeah that was a weird design decision. I really wish they had just given him a chin strap since Evan's doesn't have a defining enough jaw to wear the helmet like that. His helmet in cap 1 was better but the outfit wasn't as good.

- J - D -

Thank goodness Joss came to his senses and ditched the cheesy Avengers 1 costume.

captain-america-avengers-2.jpg

It didn't look that bad in the actual movie. Set pics always makes things look doubly worse.

Anyway, I'm happy with the new AoU suit. It looks like it might be the best one so far.

Xion385

I have no idea why it was in a spoiler, it's not like it's a pivotal moment in the movie or the plot.

It's a mild spoiler. It's just being considerate because the poster thought it was spoiler. I watched that godforsaken, piece of shit, pathetic excuse, of a remake too, but I ain't going to "spoil" what the poster was talking about.

jackdoe

It looks like they tweaked his Winter Soldier stealth outfit and added red and white to the mix. The stripes even match the stealth outfit. I'm just hoping those arm pads are just for the stunt double and not an actual part of the costume.

Chris Evans looks super swoll in the Avengers suit before he puts the cowl on. It's just that ridiculous bucket on his head that ruins the whole look.

inky

WHich will make sense
for the events after TWS, they are in the hunt for moles and other threats since SHIELD is HYDRA

Well, I know that. I'm just trying to keep tabs on where is everyone from a production standpoint and where will the rest be shooting and possibly appearing.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
What? this costume is fantastic. The only issue is that he has no chin strap for his helmet so it makes him look a little goofy.

hmmm nah that was a swing and a miss ...the costume from his first movie was pretty damn good though, i guess the avengers one looked good from a distance and pretty damn good with no helm. I dont no why they refuse to do his normal cowl and cover more of his cheeks thats why it looks like shit, must be hard to do the lines or keep it from tearing or something.

It's almost as if the world is a big place and they all have individual lives and can't always be right next to each other at the same time.

(Assuming all these locations aren't standing in for the same place.)

And also assuming they're shooting the beginning of the movie.

Honestly, this sounds to me like they're shooting something in the middle or the end. I mean, typically, movies are shot out of order anyways. It would make sense to me to shoot the most expensive part that involves people all over the world and heavy CGI first. So that the post production guys get more time with the footage and if budget issues happen, the cool parts don't need to be the ones to sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom