• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomis

They had better not throw out the Avenger theme. The crescendo when the chitauri dude screams at them and Hulk roars back as it does the circle pan around the crew is my most goosebump-inducing movie moment ever. The shot fell flat in the trailer but the build up and that theme make it fucking crackle. I can literally just picture it in my head randomly and get a chill.

The DC music is great. None of them are touching Williams but zimmers doing a good job

Marvel needs to hire a legit great composer like desplat or Giachinno if they want their music to compete

That dude clearly don't know what he's talking about. Tdk's batman theme and man of steel theme are triumphant as fuck. "Post-apocalyptic"...wut?

In fact the zimmer superman theme owes a lot to Williams with it's use of strings
Iron Man 1 had the best soundtrack from Marvel, Cap 1 is the only thing near it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
BtaI7D4CIAAxd45.jpg:large

Boem

Count the arrows....

I don't get this reference. Anything significant about the arrows?

I saw some news site (maybe Bleedingcool?) mention that they did a similar poster for the first Avenger movie, back when that was the big Comic Con thing. Can't find anything about it. Does anyone have that piece of art or was bleedingcool talking out of it's ass?

I saw some news site (maybe Bleedingcool?) mention that they did a similar poster for the first Avenger movie, back when that was the big Comic Con thing. Can't find anything about it. Does anyone have that piece of art or was bleedingcool talking out of it's ass?

attachment.php

Wazzy

Banned
Full poster is great. I hope quicksilvers hair looks better in the movie because the behind the scene shots were fine but in the poster it's weird looking.

I have to wonder how they'll explain Vision's density stuff in the movie. Seems like it'd be one of the harder things to explain scientifically.

Then again, with late Phase 2 going into Phase 3 Marvel has shown an increasing willingness to just throw up their arms and say "fuck it, we're making comic book movies." Guardians has talking trees and raccoons. Dr. Strange is a straight-up magic user. So maybe they just fucking go for it and forget about believability or being grounded.

G-Fex

GOAT panel if feige pulls a vince mcmahon and
you-re-fired_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
to the yes man guy and then wright walks on screen. hand in hand with joaquin phoenix.

keep dreaming sweetie

SHH: What’s his relationship with Scarlet Witch?

Bettany: Protective.

I'm fanboying out already.

I'm guessing that Quicksilver is going to be pissed that Vision is around

Slayven

what are vision's powers? that yellow cape already got him swagging harder than the rest of the avengers.

Depends on the version but mostly shifting destiny from being light as a feather to be hard as diamond and weighing 40 tons. One of his favored movies is to shift to max density and just drop on folks. He can also shoot a laser out of the jewel in his forehead. He has other newer powers but I doubt they will go into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom