• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the version but mostly shifting destiny from being light as a feather to be hard as diamond and weighing 40 tons. One of his favored movies is to shift to max density and just drop on folks. He can also shoot a laser out of the jewel in his forehead. He has other newer powers but I doubt they will go into that.
Another core favorite is that he can turn his density down so he's totally intangible and can move through solid objects. So he'll punch a dude in that state and then go max density once his fist is through the dude.

tumblr_n18crbyFY51rrtza4o9_500.gif

Slayven

Another core favorite is that he can turn his density down so he's totally intangible and can move through solid objects. So he'll punch a dude in that state and then go max density once his fist is through the dude.

He usually just phase his hand through their chest and turns it kinda of solid. Knocks most people right out.

I'm thinking Marvel is gonna release it online. The movie has been filming for a while and it comes out in less than a year from now. Time to start building dat hype

That isn't common practice with SDCC shit though.

Plus I don't wanna wait, giveittomenow.gif.

Well never mind we better be getting some damn official footage to everyone then.

Wurst

I have to wonder how they'll explain Vision's density stuff in the movie. Seems like it'd be one of the harder things to explain scientifically.

Then again, with late Phase 2 going into Phase 3 Marvel has shown an increasing willingness to just throw up their arms and say "fuck it, we're making comic book movies." Guardians has talking trees and raccoons. Dr. Strange is a straight-up magic user. So maybe they just fucking go for it and forget about believability or being grounded.

You won't believe me, but they DO ground rocket raccoon heavily in GotG. I mean it, he's pretty believable.

Its not just "blam, talking raccoon!"

Mariolee

Why don't they stream these?

What would be the point of going to paying hundreds of dollars to go to Comic Con if you can get the same experience at home? This ain't E3.

Will they ever do an actual movie on him? Would be interesting. Seeing as how it takes place in the past it probably wouldn't work timeline-wise seeing as how nearly no reference is made to him. I just think it would be endlessly interesting.

Slayven

Will they ever do an actual movie on him? Would be interesting. Seeing as how it takes place in the past it probably wouldn't work timeline-wise seeing as how nearly no reference is made to him. I just think it would be incredibly interesting.

Just show him killing Hitler

Mariolee

Just show him killing Hitler

But what if they make this happen (from wiki):

In modern-day continuity, the supervillain the Mad Thinker reactivated the Torch to have him battle the Fantastic Four, deactivating him when the Torch refused to kill the heroes.[12] A storyline in the Avengers, dealing with the secret background of its android member, the Vision, gradually revealed that the Torch's body had been found by a renegade robot named Ultron 5 and modified to become the Vision, his mind wiped of past memories and his powers altered with the coerced help of the Human Torch's original creator, Phineas Horton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom