• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaron

tumblr_m55kagjgFJ1qf8hnio2_250.gif
Lmao

Denzar

Here I am again with a stupid Avenger question.

In the comics Ultron is created by Pym. Yet, In MCU Antman is set to release after Age of Ultron.

Am I mistaken or are they going to change things up and let Stark create Ultron, or something or other?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

In the comics Ultron is created by Pym. Yet, In MCU Antman is set to release after Age of Ultron.

Am I mistaken or are they going to change things up and let Stark create Ultron, or something or other?
It's long confirmed that Stark will create Ultron, and that was present in the footage as well.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs

Yes, Tony Stark will create Ultron in the MCU.

Although Stark still may have used Pym's designs:

tumblr_nansmgUoZV1rf5t8co1_1280.jpg

Gartooth

If Ruffalo is referring to the trailer, color me surprised. I didn't expect any footage until around the Christmas season.

Really wish the Vision was in that comic-con footage. We will probably be waiting forever to get a full frontal shot of him.

S1kkZ

That's cool.

It's just embracing being a comic book movie, wholeheartedly.

yep. never expected vision to look like...well, vision, in the film.
seems to be the big difference between marvel and dc/fox/sony: marvel isnt ashamed of its source material and fully embraces it.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
yep. never expected vision to look like...well, vision, in the film.
seems to be the big difference between marvel and dc/fox/sony: marvel isnt ashamed of its source material and fully embraces it.

I mean, I think we all know to expect a fair number of snarky comments about the cape and general superhero look :p

TimFL

you might be right. i forgot about him.

well if it is QS did they just leave of the only two women in this but included everyone else?

You can see someone else standing there to the lower right of the guy blocking the full image. Could be Black Widow or Wanda (or just a leg of Quicksilver lol).

I wonder if Marvel will officially release this art soon.

Shit, I hope so. It looks amazing.

you might be right. i forgot about him.

well if it is QS did they just leave of the only two women in this but included everyone else?

That would be an odd call, although the banner could be wider than what we're seeing.

EDIT: This is, of course, assuming it's not Widow in the poster.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Its funny because vision use to look exactly like the silver surfer when he had his all white body in the comics... And now vision will look just like the silver surfer in the movies too.

JustinBB7

Pretty early for this though right? Trailers for Marvel's first release of the year are usually in end October. So promo material like this is pretty early it seems. Unless they are gonna start the hype earlier because it's gonna be their biggest movie so far.

Wazzy

Banned
Vision looks great! I want to see some more promo art of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch but I guess I'll have to wait for the teaser trailer to get more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom