• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMUSIX

Waiting for this scene in A3:
zxT0K85.jpg

AMUSIX

Yeah, after House of M. Carol comes across Wanda on the street, says "hey, come back to the mansion, everyone would love to see you!"

J10

Banned
Just finished watching both Captain America movies for the first time and wow were I caught by surprise by that end credit scene. So Quick Silver and Scarlett Witch serve the same purpose for those people as Shield and Hydra? I'm not sure I follow.

Yeah, they start off as villains, just like in the books.

TDLink

The lack of Cheadle in any of the promotional posters so far is disappointing. At this point I am wondering if he even gets to suit up and take a crack at some Ultron drones. And Falcon hasn't even been mentioned. I hope it is just racism on the part of the marketing team as the alternative is a way bigger bummer.

I'm fairly certain they both just won't be in the film very much. In talking about the film no one has given any indication that they will have more than bit parts/cameos.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Still think its kinda silly that everybody hates Wanda, while she was clearly out of her mind and under the control of someone other, while everybody else gets away with this when this happens to other heroes.

J10

Banned
Can we actually talk about how absurd it is that that costume is actually being translated faithfully to film? Marvel really doesn't give a fuck, do they?

Hagi

Vision is looking pretty awesome! There is going to be so much packed into his film it's insane.

The lack of Cheadle in any of the promotional posters so far is disappointing. At this point I am wondering if he even gets to suit up and take a crack at some Ultron drones. And Falcon hasn't even been mentioned. I hope it is just racism on the part of the marketing team as the alternative is a way bigger bummer.

lol this is the first time I've ever seen someone hoping for racism rather than the fact that a character they like will have just a bit part in a movie.

Can we actually talk about how absurd it is that that costume is actually being translated faithfully to film? Marvel really doesn't give a fuck, do they?

After a talking Tree and Raccoon I'd say anything is fair game now. A green and red robot with a cape is junior league.

Fathead

They had the balls to say here is a talking raccoon to the average moviegoer and it worked. They have no reason not to be fearless.

They had the balls to say here is a talking raccoon to the average moviegoer and it worked. They have no reason not to be fearless.

A D-Tier Superhero team is the highest grossing domestic film of the summer and they had a talking raccoon and a walking tree.......

Jesus we're living in the goddamn twilight zone.

highest grossing movie of all time is about 10 feet tall blue aliens.

or the highest grossing movie of all time features a blue Zoe Saldana, the highest grossing movie of this summer features a green Zoe Saldana.
Can't wait for her to be yellow next year.

J10

Banned
A D-Tier Superhero team is the highest grossing domestic film of the summer and they had a talking raccoon and a walking tree.......

Captain America is out-grossing Spider-Man and Superman. I'm not even sure water is wet anymore.

T'Zariah

Banned
Captain America is out-grossing Spider-Man and Superman. I'm not even sure water is wet anymore.

Eh, that's not that much a of a shocker to be honest.

It's not like Cap was an unknown, a good many people had an idea of who he was, even if it was extremely vague

Hagi

People think audiences will give a shit about costumes and other silly comic shit but it's how you package it that matters. Counting the day till Stilt-Mans big screen debut.

J10

Banned
8-ball is never happening, of that I am certain.

Sleepwalker's design reminds me of Oblivion, and I think we got a good shot of seeing that one on film if they're gonna bring Death in.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I think Rhodey just makes a cameo during the party scene, and Falcon isn't in the movie (yet?).

Supposedly
Falcon appears at the end when Cap is forming his new Avengers team, which would tie into Cap 3.

I'm still hoping for a Black Panther/Wakanda appearance, considering they shot in South Africa.

Wazzy

Banned
I doubt Rhodey is only in one scene. I'm sure he'll appear in the final battle since it would be weird to bring him in for the interruption scene but not have him again.

It's always possible that the picture extends further than what we've seen, might have Wanda and Widow on the other side of Iron Man or Hulk

Jtrizzy

So are they going to explain where the rest of the avengers were during Cap 2? Especially hawk eye. The others you can explain away to some degree, but not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom