• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Vision looks like Vision. Who knew it could be that easy.

He looks more human and less robotic than I thought.

I guess they really are going to base him on the Human Torch?

Tourch-Captain_America_2011.jpg

J10

Banned
He looks more human and less robotic than I thought.

I guess they really are going to base him on the Human Torch?

Tourch-Captain_America_2011.jpg

I don't see Ultron building off of 70 year-old technology though. They'll probably come up with something a little less convoluted. Most of the audience didn't catch that anyway.

Nether!

Looking forward to seeing him in higher resolution, but looks great.
I might be in the minority, but I am also a big fan of his white outfit from the late 80s/early 90s.

I don't see Ultron building off of 70 year-old technology though. They'll probably come up with something a little less convoluted. Most of the audience didn't catch that anyway.

It could show up again in Agent Carter, or possibly even Agents of SHIELD.

Human Torch would have to be an actual character for that to work for me. Building Vision from some random nonfunctional robot would be lame.

They could show how Howard Stark kept working on it till he eventually shelved it. Then they could show it in a Pym flashback during Ant-man as well where Pym got it up and running.

And all of that will relate back to where Tony "borrowed" designs from Pym to make Ultron, and Ultron redesigned the Human Touch to make The Vision.

#itsallconnected

GAMEPROFF

Banned
They can, he is a completly different charachter. Its rather possible that Fox cant use the term Human Torch since the Human Torch we are talking about was created decades before the Fantastic Four.

charsace

So why are they marketing Vision like he's as well known character?
I thought they would be keeping him a secret not blow the lid so soon

Vision is a great situation for Marvel if you know the history of the character. Most likely people are gonna like him.

And Marvel should get Caity Lotz to play Captain Marvel. I really liked her in The Machine and Death Valley.

Vision is a great situation for Marvel if you know the history of the character. Most likely people are gonna like him.

And Marvel should get Caity Lotz to play Captain Marvel. I really liked her in The Machine and Death Valley.

Hahaha NO.

I like her for what she is in Arrow, but I can take no more of the awkward pucker.
Did she fix that in The Machine, or does she still not know what to do with her lips when she isn't talking?

charsace

Hahaha NO.

I like her for what she is in Arrow, but I can take no more of the awkward pucker.
Did she fix that in The Machine, or does she still not know what to do with her lips when she isn't talking?

Didn't even know she was on Arrow as I don't watch it. I know her from Death Valley where she shows charisma and The Machine which is really good scifi.

charsace

Yeah no thank you, I've only seen her on Arrow but she's pretty awful. Definitely need someone of a higher calibre for Marvel

I don't agree with you because I haven't watched Arrow. I've seen her in two things and liked her in both. Particularly the Machine where she is really good. It could be that she's asked to play the character in a certain way?

Wazzy

Banned
Looks like a slim but muscular arm to me. I highly doubt they wouldn't include Black widow and the colouring is dark so it's more than likely her.

Gartooth

I'm confused about the Vision. His body is based off the original Human Torch, but his brain is based off Wonder Man correct?

Blader

The lack of Cheadle in any of the promotional posters so far is disappointing. At this point I am wondering if he even gets to suit up and take a crack at some Ultron drones. And Falcon hasn't even been mentioned. I hope it is just racism on the part of the marketing team as the alternative is a way bigger bummer.

I think Rhodey just makes a cameo during the party scene, and Falcon isn't in the movie (yet?).

Pachimari

Just finished watching both Captain America movies for the first time and wow were I caught by surprise by that end credit scene. So Quick Silver and Scarlett Witch serve the same purpose for those people as Shield and Hydra? I'm not sure I follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom