• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

u7s1MKO.png

Gartooth

OH FUCK!

Trailer is so damn good, love the look of the Hulkbuster armor. Spader's Ultron also looks fantastic, and I think his more human-like face looks better in motion rather than a screenshot.

I bet a lot of the shots here are going to be like in the original Avengers trailer, where there was a lot of fighting with seemingly nothing going on in the background, when in reality it is just CG missing from the trailer that will be in the final film. (Ex: the Chitauri)

April??? Is this the intl trailer? I thought the release was 5/1/15?

Has to be international.

I can't wait for more people to see this. This is what we've been waiting for for months.

Also worth pointing out; judging by the filename, he likely has all of the trailer versions, including the high res one

Thought I might crosspost this question, but what's Ultron's motivation? Is he just your typical AI run amok looking to exterminate humanity? Or is he more of a 'the means justify the ends' overlord?

Sick as hell. Only thing I have to say is
when Ultron first shuffles out of the room and begins talking to the team, i'm assuming it's his first form, I really like how creepy and doll like he looks. I'm not loving his "final" form as much. Too human like. Maybe it will grow on me.

If anyone has a mirror for the trailer that can be viewed on mobile. It would be greatly appreciated. I'm hype as fuck to see this right now.

Ithil

Hawkeye is like "hey guys I'm also in this movie".

By most accounts he has a big role in the film.

I'm somewhat expecting Cap, Thor and Black Widow to not have big roles in this. Iron Man inevitably will given the change to Ultron's origin, and apparently Hulk and Hawkeye are big in the plot, and obviously Vision, SW and QS will all need to play a big role since its their first movie.

So someone(s) has to get the shaft.

J10

Banned
Yo Dawg, we heard you like being Iron Man so we put some armor on top of your armor so you can be Iron Man while you're Iron Man.

Blues1990

Yo Dawg, we heard you like being Iron Man so we put some armor on top of your armor so you can be Iron Man while you're Iron Man.

I think the MCU version of the Hulk Buster looks awesome, though it wouldn't surprise me that Tony is going to get his ass handed to him by "Mr. Not-So-Jolly-Green-Giant."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom