• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Fan comics made using renders counts as fan art, right?

njsMvLI.gif

Pretty mild compared to my usual fare...

neil_degrasse_tyson_on_cosmos_by_machsabre-d7lr0dw.jpg

The joke:
The Transformer he's sitting on the shoulder of is named Cosmos.

Also, while not fan-art, this still got a chuckle out of me considering the #GamerGate nonsense.

zelda_the_anti_feminist_zorilla_by_galago-d7y00xz.png

Edit: Some more traditional "awesome," because I feel bad to post so little:

Sakura: "What are you doing here, Karin? Are you the one summoning the oni?"
Karin: "I don't know what you're talking about, Sakura. I might ask you the same thing."

Sakura: "Wh... what's going on? What's happening to us?"
Karin: "Are you that stupid? We're going through a transformation curse! These colors, these markings... are just like those you see on oni...."

Sakura: "This actually isn't so bad! I can't believe how strong i am like this!"
Karin: "You're right... Sakura, our chakra levels are off the charts. We're more than ten times stronger than we used to be! You know, i could get used to this..."

Sakura: "Being and Oni is... just so interesting..."
Karin: "Ain't it though?"

Sakura: "Karin, i have to admit -- staying as oni is the best idea you've ever had. I can't imagine ever giving this up!"
Karin: "Hee, all i can think about is getting bigger. You're getting it in the front, and i'm getting it in the back, it seems..."

Sakura: "Ha ha haaa! So big. So much power! More. More!
Karin: "Sakura... have idea... if our chakras were to combine... we would have even more power than we could imagine..."

Sakura: "Haaa haaa, Sakura, Karin! We are..."
Karin: "...Sakurin!"

Avixph

Pretty mild compared to my usual fare...

neil_degrasse_tyson_on_cosmos_by_machsabre-d7lr0dw.jpg

The joke:
The Transformer he's sitting on the shoulder of is named Cosmos.

Also, while not fan-art, this still got a chuckle out of me considering the #GamerGate nonsense.

zelda_the_anti_feminist_zorilla_by_galago-d7y00xz.png

Edit: Some more traditional "awesome," because I feel bad to post so little:

Sakura: "What are you doing here, Karin? Are you the one summoning the oni?"
Karin: "I don't know what you're talking about, Sakura. I might ask you the same thing."

Sakura: "Wh... what's going on? What's happening to us?"
Karin: "Are you that stupid? We're going through a transformation curse! These colors, these markings... are just like those you see on oni...."

Sakura: "This actually isn't so bad! I can't believe how strong i am like this!"
Karin: "You're right... Sakura, our chakra levels are off the charts. We're more than ten times stronger than we used to be! You know, i could get used to this..."

Sakura: "Being and Oni is... just so interesting..."
Karin: "Ain't it though?"

Sakura: "Karin, i have to admit -- staying as oni is the best idea you've ever had. I can't imagine ever giving this up!"
Karin: "Hee, all i can think about is getting bigger. You're getting it in the front, and i'm getting it in the back, it seems..."

Sakura: "Ha ha haaa! So big. So much power! More. More!
Karin: "Sakura... have idea... if our chakras were to combine... we would have even more power than we could imagine..."

Sakura: "Haaa haaa, Sakura, Karin! We are..."
Karin: "...Sakurin!"
WTF?

JaCy

QhB11rj.jpg

Name____________________Julia Kasatkina
Gender___________________female
Species___________________anthropomorphic orca creature
Date of birth_______________02.03.1980
Place of birth_______________Vladivostok, USSR
Height:____________________3 m 66 cm
Weight:___________________2,5 tons
Spoken languages:__________Russian (native), Portuguese, Chinese and few South Asian dialects
Occupation:________________former member of Russian armed forces, skilled and well-known street fighter after retirement

Warm sunny weather, fishing, sun bathing, swimming, Russian and Chinese food, various sporty activities, reading good detective stories.

Dislikes:
“European styled” winter (i.e. lack of white shiny snow, mess everywhere, cold rainy days), Western countries for their mostly offensive policy and constant attempts to destabilize her native country, English language (since school years considers it as the most difficult language in the world to learn), violence without proper reason and purpose.

Short bio.

Julia Kasatkina was born in Vladivostok, but when she was seven years old, her parents moved to Sochi. Julia always was active sporty person and tough type of girl. During middle school, when Julia was 16 years old, she was excluded from class because of her “unacceptable behavior” as official director’s statement declares. The case was the following. There was a local school gang consisted of few teens. Julia never liked their offensive behavior in relevance to those who was weaker than them. She tried to ignore that mess as her mother advised, but one day during way to home Julia has seen those scams having fun by crushing little children’s toys at playground and making them cry. Julia’s really short patience has run out completely at this moment, so she decided to punish those scams by her iron fists without any words. There were three of them, but they have not any chance to stand against Julia, since she always was at least two times stronger than an average person of her age.

Unfortunately, parents of those scams were very influent. School administration set an ultimatum for Julia. She will beg for pardon for her actions in front of all school students or she will be excluded from school. No wonder Julia refused to beg pardon despite her own parents’ demanding.

Then she moved to another school, located at the edge of town far away from downtown. However, being still mad at all surrounding people, Julia was staying alone. Her only friend was local bookworm girl named Xenia Akulova, a classic “glasses wearing” nerd. They met each other in district’s library and soon have become good friends. Both girls influenced each other in many ways. While Xenia has involved Julia into active study and raised her points, Julia has involved Xenia into sporty activities, helped her to burn some fat, and become attractive slim toned girl.

After school, they went their separate ways. Xenia has attended university and Julia joined Russian armed forces. Julia’s goal was not to become just a legal killer as most soldiers are, but to learn how to fight and protect herself and people who is close to her. Unfortunately, Xenia did not get Julia’s idea. Xenia always was against any military stuff without exclusion. In other turn, Julia refused to understand Xenia’s strong wish to go to USA after university and build further career there. Julia always considered all western countries as no more than enemy camps. Unfortunately, many disputes between both girls only lead to breaking of their friendship for a long time.

At the beginning, Julia was serving within Russian borders, and then was stationed at South Asian region. Service was going pretty peaceful; Julia had much free time and was tending to spend it for training her body and participating in local fighting matches. Soon she has become very skillful fighter and managed to earn good money for fights. Later Julia realized that she got tired of the active service and retired from army. The money earned from service and fights Julia used for travelling to South America continent, because it, actually, was her hidden dream since early childhood.

Julia has stayed in Brazil to live. However, she visited Russia once again in the 2014, since she was missing her homeland. She came to seacoast near Sochi, where her favorite sunbathing place was located. It was a very early morning, but Julia was not alone here. She has heard strange sounds, as someone was crying silently. Then Julia noticed alone woman sitting on the beach. Julia came closer and was shocked, recognizing this person. It was Xenia. They have not met each other more than ten years. Unfortunately, Xenia’s look was far away from ideal. She was very skinny, wearing old clothes, her glasses were broken and there was no more spark in her eyes. Later this day Xenia has told Julia what happened to her.

Julia did not even remember about their past disputes and was dedicated to do everything in order to take her good friend to normal again. Soon both girls were in Brazil. Warm tropical climate and good friend’s company affected Xenia positively. Julia has managed to involve Xenia into her fighting activities and supported Xenia’s revived will to do “science magic”.

Retro

I though "Oh god, what is that, an Anthro Killer Whale?", scrolled down to check... and scrolled down.... and scrolled down... and it just keeps going. Oh god why, why does it keep going?

Also, I totally just realized the post above is "Up." It squicks me in the same place as that awful, overly-sentimental "Calvin and Hobbes as an adult", though no where near as severe. Stop, internet, just stop.

RetroMG

Also, I totally just realized the post above is "Up." It squicks me in the same place as that awful, overly-sentimental "Calvin and Hobbes as an adult", though no where near as severe. Stop, internet, just stop.

Holy crap, THAT'S what that is? I kept thinking the guy in the first frame looked like Detective Gumshoe from the Phoenix Wright games. But that's supposed to be Russell? Man.

Son Of D

Well it's a few days away from Halloween so I thought I'd throw in some relevant fanart.

Halloween__Cynthia_Style_by_Metalforever.jpg

halloween_by_vladdrake-d4e8cdz.jpg

And this one is done by an artist who draws similar arts every year for Halloween and Christmas:

halloween_2014_by_ilikapie-d83o8tl.jpg

Top Bottom