• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Fari

Gwg9s.png

Rapstah

What happened on May 28th? Something personal to the artist? I'm only getting death days for hardly famous people and a bunch of political events during the 16th century from Wikipedia. Nothing relating to the US in the way that tiny flag would imply.

Iksenpets

Banned

This has to be a parody. There is no way anyone out there is awful enough to both love ponies and to believe that political cartoons are a valid way of expressing opinion. Even after all the horrors I've seen in this thread, I still cling to that one fundamental truth.

Do you got a link to the creator of these cartoons saying so? Because I'm not buying it otherwise.

http://theartrix.deviantart.com/art/Political-Ponies-9-272346920

Issue 9 of Political Ponies, the parody of editorial cartoons, with ponies!

And here is the Political Ponies for episode 0209, an episode I liked very much.

Instead of taking the episode as a whole, I decided to focus on the bit in the beginning, where the attendant was burdened by Rarity's ridiculously large amount of luggage. Initially I wanted to do something with the Equestrian Work Space Safety Board, but decided to go for a more convention class struggle instead. I mean, those poor upper-class people have it so bad, those whining "workers".

Since this is a parody, please do not politicize this deviation.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
What happened on May 28th? Something personal to the artist? I'm only getting death days for hardly famous people and a bunch of political events during the 16th century from Wikipedia. Nothing relating to the US in the way that tiny flag would imply.

Wasn't this when all the drama over Derpy being "killed" happened?

Retro

May 28th was Memorial Day in the US this year.

Top Bottom