• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Dram

mQFMl.jpg

Rw1k2.png

d8z8X.jpg

JaniT.jpg

31Mnq.jpg

5Ky29.png

W1iv8.jpg

bGtBU.jpg

The majority of Adventure Time fan art I've seen is charming. The majority of Pony fan art I've seen is disturbing.

God help me, I think I prefer the pony art. This thread has put a dark stain on my soul that will never wash away. *right click -> save as*

LuffyZoro

The majority of Adventure Time fan art I've seen is charming. The majority of Pony fan art I've seen is disturbing.

God help me, I think I prefer the pony art. This thread has put a dark stain on my soul that will never wash away. *right click -> save as*

To be fair, there is a lot of good pony art. There's also a lot of bad, and that's all that's seen here.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Can someone explain why rape culture is so prevalent among My Little Pony fans?

There was actually an incident in the Deviantart community I read about the other day where someone made a short featuring all the big Brony DA artists (as ponies, of course) with the slogan "Prepare to be raped!" that raised a fuss.

There was actually an incident in the Deviantart community I read about the other day where someone made a short featuring all the big Brony DA artists (as ponies, of course) with the slogan "Prepare to be raped!" that raised a fuss.

Someone also made a t-shirt and posted it on tumblr, the backlash was amazing.

CorvoSol

I like how friendship is implied to be a pony-exclusive. As though chocobos can never know friendship, only their addiction to Gysahl Greens.

Boco only loved Bartz and/or Koko because they fed him. He was an insatiable fiend before that. It's a little known fact that the Chocobo Summon works because the enemy has no Gysahl Greens and so, the Chocobo, in its hunger, can never love it.

Top Bottom