• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Chuck

Still without luck
can't miss when they run the best mega man

Megaman-X-1-armor.jpg

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
█████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
It's kind of nuts. Watching this just makes me want to play the shit out of some video games. It's impossible to be negative while watching this, despite what the Twitch chat might suggest.

The Tetris block is an absolute MUST

Shovel Knight was fun with some dev commentary.

Hope your mom is okay.
Will check these both out. Love dev commentary in runs and love Shovel Knight so that sounds good.

My mom is fine, thanks for asking. A few years ago she had an operation on her thyroid to remove it but a small piece of it fell off and stayed in her chest and grew into its own mass that has caused breathing and coughing issues for the last year. She got that removed on Monday and everything has been good so far.

Nanashrew

Banned
You might watch Shovel Knight first. It's really really great, but it can feel a bit slow after that Tetris run. Tetris was just mind melting.

I just realized they're doing this thing not that far from my house. I should go...

I live like 10 minutes from where they are and would prefer just watching the stream. Costs less and wouldn't have to deal with driving there and back.

Darkman is actually landing a lot of the tricks too. Just had an unfortunate stretch early on.

Yeah, just a few deaths put him out of contention, but still finished not far behind.

Fun race. I still don't think we'll ever get anything close to the Super (or was it fusion?) Metroid race that was had over the summer. Ohon just too OP.

I live like 10 minutes from where they are and would prefer just watching the stream. Costs less and wouldn't have to deal with driving there and back.

theSlacker
(Today, 01:27 AM)

lol

I actually still own MM7 but have no recollection of ever playing it.

Even MM8 was weird as hell, it's like Capcom had no idea what to do with classic MM after X.

jett

D-Member
MM7 is boring to play and to watch play.

I'm watching the Shovel Knight run, why are they playing with slowed down music?

edit: oh it was a bug? lol

Top Bottom