• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Nydus

To be fair, these ARE Fire Emblem levels of viewers. It just doesn't look good. I think Big Rigs yesterday got more viewers but everybody loves Big Rigs so it's not a fair comparison.

hmm ok. i never played any of the kh games but always thought the series is well loved for all the buzz it usually gets. so the low numbers along with the comments here seem to suggest otherwise :O

hmm ok. i never played any of the kh games but always thought the series is well loved for all the buzz it usually gets. so the low numbers along with the comments here seem to suggest otherwise :O

3D = generally boring speedrun.
long game = boring speedrun.

This is a relatively long 3D game.

Recall

So what do we have as must watch so far?

Battleblock Theatre (incredible commentary/very funny)
Tetris block
Ninja Gaiden Relay Race
TASBot
Mario Lost Levels
I wanna be the Boshy

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

Tetris block
Ninja Gaiden Relay Race
TASBot
Mario Lost Levels
I wanna be the Boshy
Shovel Knight was great with the devs and the Megaman race was tight.

Pikma

Banned
Watching Yoshi's Story on YouTube, and it makes me think "why the fuck do people hate this game?" At worst, it's an interesting failure!
I had the time of my life playing that game as a child, imagine my surprise when I found out a few years ago that almost every other person in the internet hated it

rajanp22

Tetris block
Ninja Gaiden Relay Race
TASBot
Mario Lost Levels
I wanna be the Boshy
Not sure about essential but the run by MajinPhil for Majora's Mask was pretty damn great. The Tetris/Ninja Gaiden/Mario runs were all great

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up, tuned in, and got surprised they were still playing Kingdom Hearts, I was expecting to miss it. I was enjoying it.

And then the singing started.

I tried, guys. I tried.

Finalow

well you pretty much need to don't take damage on critical like that, at least it's not a level 1 run. //this guy isn't the Bizkit that I was expecting.

SMRPG was quite nice. 2 people falling asleep near the end, lol.

MrDaravon

I haven't played KH 1 & 2 since they first came out, I'd forgotten how ridiculous it gets lol. Watching this actually really makes me want to get the .5 releases.

Nydus

im really hyped for the vanquish run.i looooooved that game but i sucked hard at it :p one handed just seems insane to me oO

I remember right from last year the runner has a condition which one hand is weak, so that is why he plays games one-handed. It is really cool.

Top Bottom