• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

b6duF.gif

Thank you, Sam.

jett

D-Member
Since the stream brought it up, I wish this game was Sega's next PC port. As anyone can see, this game is rife with framerate drops and stutters, plus it's horridly blurry from being sub-HD. And maybe the port could also make skippable the sequences where you walk around in first person waiting for the game to load. :p

Don't let the 5 people who bought Wonderful 101 hear that!

I still mean to get that someday. I actually just guessed that Vanquish was a Platinum game. I still don't know how they stay in business considering EVERY game they make is a bomb. I think Metal Gear Rising sold way under the series normal.

Vanquish actually sold like 900k, though I'm quite sure the majority of those were after it was dropped significantly in price. I still wouldn't be surprised that no one heard of it though considering I just spoke to someone who had never heard of it earlier today.

This run is absolutely fantastic. I've watched several Vanquish speedruns, but never with commentary.

Mendrox

Anyone who hasnt played Vanquish should do it right now. You can smoke in this game and use the cigarettes to add some style to your fights.
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

I just tuned in. Is he playing with one hand? If so ... Wat, how?

His one hand is weaker than the other and plays games with one hand.

Argus Core-senpai, pls notice me. ;-;

Wow amazing. Is it a special controller? Because when I look at his playstyle it looks just perfect. You don't notice he only uses one hand.

Regular PS3 controller. Speedrunning community dislikes 3rd party controllers (beyond arcade sticks) for various reasons.

Top Bottom