• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Finalow

it's good that they added critical mode for KH2 FM because the game was a joke without it.

now level 1 run with data org. XIII battles is pretty insane, kudos to those 2 runners. (I was somehow expecting bizkit47 to run the whole game instead of only that)

it's good that they added critical mode for KH2 FM because the game was a joke without it.

now level 1 run with data org. XIII battles is pretty insane, kudos to those 2 runners. (I was somehow expecting bizkit47 to run the whole game instead of only that)
Spike said he speed ran just the main game and he died in one hit, so still insane.

Nibel

Is he for real right now
KuGsj.gif

Mighty impressive.

Omnicent

just woke up and watching the KH2 FM run archive, and its pretty good so far. The commentary trio is fucking top grade, which makes it even better.
Wish it had a better time slot, cause they may have been able to get even more donations in (don't underestimate the spike vegeta voice fandom.)

evilalien

In case anybody missed his explanation for playing one-handed, here is what he has on his Twitch page: "I have a physical disability called hemiparesis that lowers coordination and feeling in my right side. While I'm not really deformed, this does affect my daily life and I play a majority of games better one-handed rather than with two; this includes all games I speedrun."

Twookie

jeez dunno if this handholding thing is cute or cringe at this point but i'll say that i'm pretty impressed that he plays this game one handed while holding hands

e: come to think about it, it's probably the moans they make that gets me

Omnicent

ok got to the first disney song in the KH2 run...... I did not expect it to be this good. damn that was surprisingly good. I should have tried to stay up for this live =\

Top Bottom