• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

jett

D-Member
Oh man I thought there was gonna be an extra day for some reason. Definitely not gonna make it for the finale, just way too late. :(

ScribbleD

I've been hyped for the MG:R run since it was announced, and I just had a split-second heart attack because I thought Flicky might be running it.

Thank God he doesn't appear to be around.

rakhir

They should have some music between games, while they do setup stuff. I'm sure people would drop them their videogame-related music for free.

Nydus

I've been hyped for the MG:R run since it was announced, and I just had a split-second heart attack because I thought Flicky might be running it.

Thank God he doesn't appear to be around.

whats up with him?

@rakhir: they had some on other setup occasions, dont know why not now.

Aww, Sam only!?
tumblr_mivih7exGp1ro156wo3_500.gif

Oh...oh god. I thought the DLC was just a donation incentive on top of the base game. Thought there would be crazy shenanigans to condense the main campaign into 15 minutes.

He's an obnoxious prick who happens to run some character action games.

To be honest, he's a lot nicer in person. But I get that people have that perception of him.

KarmaCow

That elevator section was really nice. So was taking both gekkos out with the finisher. They are so annoying with how they dodge counter attacks.

Top Bottom