• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

This rage about skipping the $1710 donation is getting pretty vocal, really fast. I know the trolls love to complain about everything, but it's really pathetic. I have a feeling they're just waiting to announce it during the run so it's recorded during the highlight of the Goldeneye run, or it's just an honest mistake.

i think they made a mistake and skipped it.

This rage about skipping the $1710 donation is getting pretty vocal, really fast. I know the trolls love to complain about everything, but it's really pathetic. I have a feeling they're just waiting to announce it during the run so it's recorded during the highlight of the Goldeneye run, or it's just an honest mistake.

What was it?

Phatcorns

I love the speedrunning community SOOOOO much. My god man, these are like the nicest, most passionate, supportive people I have ever seen in my life. Seriously, we should all aspire to be like these people.

HTupolev

Aaaand they announced it.

Lol name list pronunciation.

So they really are going to skip the $1710 donation.
NOPE

Nights87

Oh man goldeneye so hype.
What a run! Epic stuff and it was so close. Freaked out when Trevelyan went back up the ladder for Luke. Hes from my hometown! Perth represent!

Grinchy

Banned
I can't remember how bad the framerate was in Perfect Dark, so this will be interesting to watch. I haven't played or seen this game since I was a kid (despite owning a copy)

SamuraiX-

I'm up. Really sad I had to miss the Vanquish, MGR and Goldeneye race but just in time for Perfect Dark!

Big Bossman was an absolute beast in his run at last year's AGDQ.

Speevy

Banned
They need to do a handicap match with a game like Assassin's Creed Unity.

Regular Joe with a great setup vs. world record holder with Intel HD graphics. :p

Top Bottom