• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Don't forget Halo is coming up.
doritos.png

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Man...watching these two games reminds me of how far a lot of shooters have regressed. Damned terrible that they have features and mission structure that looks more advanced than most shit today.

Grinchy

Banned
I must have played WAY more Goldeneye than PD when I was a kid. I remembered every level from Goldeneye while PD looks almost foreign to me.

jett

D-Member
I must have played WAY more Goldeneye than PD when I was a kid. I remembered every level from Goldeneye while PD looks almost foreign to me.

There are two things I remember from PD:

Horrific framerate

There's an alien named Elvis.

That's all.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Perfect Dark single player was terrible compared to Goldeneye.

It was the multiplayer that was nearly as good or better.

Bumhat

Grant Kirkhope did this soundtrack right?

With Graeme Norgate I believe, the whole thing is awesome. Pelagic 2, Chicago, the Skedar Leader theme, and the end credits are just da bomb. Oh, and the start menu song is awesome!

EDIT: end credits theme skipped oh noooooooooooooooo! :(

Coonce

With Graeme Norgate I believe, the whole thing is awesome. Pelagic 2, Chicago, the Skedar Leader theme, and the end credits are just da bomb. Oh, and the start menu song is awesome!

EDIT: end credits theme skipped oh noooooooooooooooo! :(

That end credits guitar riff is soo good, Kirkhope shreds.

Nights87

Perfect Dark run was awesome!

That trick thowing the mines over the mountain to kill the clone president blew my mind. I thought i was cool finding the hole to snipe him rather than running down into the caves to shoot him. Thats just next level.

Still the best FPS game created.

Coonce

Are we hearing audio from Halo 2? or some background music? (also what is this track from if anyone knows?)

nvm they fixed it

MrDaravon

Thanks for the responses! I figured as much, I just always like knowing the logic behind why they play on easy since it varies from game to game.

Top Bottom