• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

AngryMoth

I don't think my anus is ready for the Dark Souls II run.

It's Any% right? What difficulty?
Going by the time estimate I'm guessing it's all bosses. Not sure which patch though, some of the older ones are extremely broken.

According to he schedule there is a donation incentive for an any% run from noobest.

Revven

I don't think my anus is ready for the Dark Souls II run.

It's Any% right? What difficulty?

I think it might be All Bosses but it doesn't say on the schedule, Any% was a donation incentive that was met which will be after the run they have scheduled.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
All Bosses is real Dark Souls speedrunning. Unfortunately 2 isnt quite as cool and full of sequence breaks as 1.

evilalien

This guy is a little too enthusiastic to be reading these sad donations.

Pretty sure it is Brossentia as host right now. If anybody hasn't watched his The Town With No Name run, you should go do that at some point. That was the best run of the awful games block in my opinion.

evilalien

Ok I've really enjoyed AGDQ this year but this kill the animals thing has got to go. Where do I go to suggest this?

There is always a feedback thread on the SDA forums after a GDQ event finishes. But as the save/kill incentive has brought in over 100K so far and will bring in a lot more before this is over, you're going to have to give a very compelling reason.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Ok I've really enjoyed AGDQ this year but this kill the animals thing has got to go. Where do I go to suggest this?

It is like a dueling pianos bar. If you pit people against each other you can squeeze more money out of them. It is for the best for it to exist.

dmr87

So far this runner has done in 6 minutes what it took me 2~ hours to do.

WOW that pursuer fight.

The game's about exploration and death around every corner so that's expected. Everything changes when you know the game.

Dat Pursuer fight doe, gat damn.

AngryMoth

Cool didn't think the DLC would be included looking at the time estimate, must be a lot of more optimised than last time I saw a run.

By the way can I get an invite to the gaf chat please? Same username :)

SamuraiX-

I'd like an invite to the GAF chat as well please!

Twitch handle: IkiruSC

Viewer count has been steadily rising from 100k since the start of the Halo 2 run.

Up to 135k!

I guess I should clarify that I dislike most of the donations mentioning it even though it is really insignificant. But I guess since it's raised so much money that I'll just have to deal with it
wtzgU.gif

Blizzard

Banned
I guess I should clarify that I dislike most of the donations mentioning it even though it is really insignificant. But I guess since it's raised so much money that I'll just have to deal with it
wtzgU.gif
"Save the animals" has literally never won an AGDQ either as far as I know, making it even weirder.

Has there ever even been an AGDQ Super Metroid run very close to the world record?

Top Bottom