• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Maybe this speedrun is what finally teaches me what kind of game Battleblock Theater is. Because none of the commercials or beta gameplay I saw of it explained it at all.

Love runs with devs talking while the game is run, especially when the runners are good at interacting with the dev/crowd while they are playing.

Love runs with devs talking while the game is run, especially when the runners are good at interacting with the dev/crowd while they are playing.

Yeah, I was originally going to use this time to go get some other stuff done, but its like the first run in a while that has some good banter going on on the couch so sticking around.

This has been so much fun to listen to so far, even if I'm mainly just listening to the audio and occasionally glancing at the actual video stream. The audio alone is so entertaining to listen to. The devs are legitimately hilarious, haha.

This has been so much fun to listen to so far, even if I'm mainly just listening to the audio and occasionally glancing at the actual video stream. The audio alone is so entertaining to listen to.

This entire run is being carried by the banter and the charisma of the runners. BBT looks like trash to play though.

Vaddon

This commentary is brilliant, some of the best so far. Not sure if I'll watch the whole run but it's fantastic, really fun to listen to.

QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png
QR0g6nL.png

NO

It's actually really fun to play in co-op.

And challenging too, if you don't wuss out like these runners and play on insane mode :p

It is a really fun game. I started it up with a friend when it came out expecting nothing and we lost about 3 hours and i had purchased the game.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Man, I hope there are more of this style of couch/dev commentary.

Def making this run, even though it's a bit overplayed.

Nose Master

Why are the enemies different in the steam version? They're a looot fatter and wear hats, they were skinnier cats w/ FBI ear cords in the XBL version.

Top Bottom