• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

sprinkles

they bleed pixel was pretty awesome. Also currently 80% off because of the run. Just bought a copy
I have to watch the VOD, I cannot imagine speedrunning this game. Some later levels took me an hour plus alone each (and parts of my soul I'll never get back).

I have to watch the VOD, I cannot imagine speedrunning this game. Some later levels took me an hour plus alone each (and parts of my soul I'll never get back).

It was fun listening to the dev guy when they were getting though things so fast.

Blechy and dev commentary on this next game, so should be great.

Coonce

I missed everything today. Anything I should catch up on other than the F-Zero block?

Battleblock theater, for sure.

entertaining, funny, great run. they had the devs call in (paladin and stamper) and they were both hilarious, PJ and Mecha were amazing too.

Nanashrew

Banned
Yeah, if there is one thing to watch, it's Battleblock Theater. The commentary is just perfect and the conversations and jokes with the devs are so natural and the devs are also genuinely funny themselves. I laughed so much during that.

The1Ski

They're speedrunning Perspective next, which I was the level designer for. I can't wait to see how they break it.

Never heard of the game (no offense) but it looked creative as hell! Very cool and clever idea. Definitely one of the most interesting games I've seen in awhile.

What did you think of the run?

I love when this guy commentates! Makes it enjoyable to watch since he explains things so greatly that you understand what the runner is doing.

The1Ski

I missed everything today. Anything I should catch up on other than the F-Zero block?

All 2 hours and 45 minutes of battle block theater. I actually laughed on several occasions (not just a smirk or smile, a legitimate laugh.)

Of course not. They're talking about the dude with the mic, saying all of the things you can imagine them saying, and worse.

Ah, that's a shame. Should have guessed that I guess, but even /v/ seems to love him and isn't really doing much of that stuff. Once again, glad I'm just watching through MPC.

Top Bottom