• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Wow, second WR (unless I missed one while I was asleep during the day). Very impressive.

edit: a tie is fine too :|

It's still crazy to me that there's barely a threat of dipping below 60k viewers during the run changes at 4am in dc's timezone. Picnics included.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
They lose a ton of viewers every time they go down like this. I know there's a reason they do it, but it's a shame.

Unfortunately I've missed pretty much the whole thing up to this point. What have been the standout runs so far?

Probably the most surprisingly hype run so far was ysalamiri on Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces 2. It was ridiculous, weird looking, and crazy fast.

tci

Except for They Bleed Pixel ,any runs worth watching vods of from the last 8 hours? I got to bed after the Descent run.

Thanks

McNum

Unfortunately I've missed pretty much the whole thing up to this point. What have been the standout runs so far?
Definitely see the TASbot runs. They go from "That's kind of neat." to "Wait... what?" to "What in the... HOW?!" in that order. The Pokémon Red run is just... awesome.

I liked Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and They Bleed Pixels as well. Battleblock Theater was a good one, too, but I had to skip out of it a bit into it.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Except for They Bleed Pixel ,any runs worth watching vods of from the last 8 hours? I got to bed after the Descent run.

Thanks

Battleblock Theater was funny, They Bleed Pixels was impressive, Escape Goat 2 was a tight race with one runner tying the WR.

Thanks

Battleblock Theater had about the best audience banter going on so far if you are into that, New Super Marisa Land if you want a troll answer, and Within a Deep Forest if you just loved that game like I did. They Bleed Pixels and Escape Goat 2 seemed really technical.
Basicly everything that was on had something good going for it, with Battleblock being one of the greats of this event so far.

darthbob

BBT was decent, but holy shit it felt like I was watching an episode of Big Bang Theory with all the laughing. Stamper's a funny guy but c'mon.

tci

Battleblock Theater was funny, They Bleed Pixels was impressive, Escape Goat 2 was a tight race with one runner tying the WR.

Battleblock Theater had about the best audience banter going on so far if you are into that, New Super Marisa Land if you want a troll answer, and Within a Deep Forest if you just loved that game like I did. They Bleed Pixels and Escape Goat 2 seemed really technical.
Basicly everything that was on had something good going for it, with Battleblock being one of the greats of this event so far.
Thank you. Will take note and watch them whenever I can

Just watched Pokemon Red plays Twitch Chat. That was fucking amazing. I hope TASbot does come back later in the marathon with something "more interesting" like the crew was saying.

No mames TMR, NO MAMES! He just had to go for that frame perfect jump. Now I think I have to stay up to support his battletoads run. It was a good race.

Top Bottom