• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Kade

Post your Twitch name and I'll post it in the chat; just post it in this thread and hopefully a channel mod will pick it up.

KadeOnTwitch

I've had chat hidden since yesterday when Twitch went crazy during the Sonic Heroes run because there were black people on camera. It would be nice to talk to normal people.

SamuraiX-

Are these guys really doing this ridiculously precise platforming with NES controllers? I always used to rage so hard because I thought it felt impossible to control the movement sensitivity with platforming in old school games.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I've had chat hidden since yesterday when Twitch went crazy during the Sonic Heroes run because there were black people on camera.
Disgusting. I can only imagine how racist they were being.

Nah, this game wouldn't have run this fast and smooth on the NES, I think. Like, first second I saw this I thought it was a NES game, but then it became clear pretty quickly that it wasn't.
Apparently it's only purchasable as a NES cart, so...?

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Damn duck

Amazing race.Great show by Richie.

SamuraiX-

Riche got way better RNG on the second to last boss when both players were even. Duckfist dying like 3-4 times on the final boss was mostly choking though.

Awesome race!

SJRB

Gold Member
COSMO IS RUNNING KEEN!? WHAAAAAAAAT

edit: Oh no, he's commentating. Nevermind.

Haha I had the same reaction.. "Holy shit Cosmo is running freaking Commander Keen and there's like 3 people in the room, what the fuck"

Top Bottom