• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

1885355-newrawwill.png

The1Ski

Has a runner ever just quit? How much time do they get to go over their estimate?

Not that I want Dram55 to quit, I'm just curious

Anth0ny

incredible

is he playing this on emulator or snes via repro cart? I've always wanted to play kaizo to completion.

my god this guy did a deathless run -_-

McNum

There was a runner went overtime for very very long but he didn't quit, I think it was last year.
That was Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones last year where the RNG just did not want to cooperate, rolling implausible low stats for the player characters.

Hopefully, Fire Emblem will be redeemed this year. Wonder which one it will be. I hope it's Path of Radiance, but Radiant Dawn would be nice, too.

That was Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones last year where the RNG just did not want to cooperate, rolling implausible low stats for the player characters.

Hopefully, Fire Emblem will be redeemed this year. Wonder which one it will be. I hope it's Path of Radiance, but Radiant Dawn would be nice, too.

They say "Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn bid war"

But I doubt that both of these game can be finished so quickly

Velcro Fly

The runner was really pushing for one of the FE titles to win though but I can't remember which.

Work for me is cancelled because of weather so I can stay up late and watch tomorrow :D

Top Bottom