• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

McNum

Too bad they didn't do the followup conversation between Oliver and Ike. "Um... could you rejoin the enemy, please?"

SamuraiX-

Nice! Made it home just in time for Silent Hill!

Never seen anyone speedrun the game before. Hoping for much
o0FGcpv.png
and
wzIcHR3.png

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I've watched dozens of vod runs and I still don't know what save or kill the animals means

At the end of Super Metroid, you can choose to skip saving the animals, which saves time (but kills said animals).

One of the main bid wars is to fight over which will occur.

edit: Beat, lol.

McNum

I've watched dozens of vod runs and I still don't know what save or kill the animals means
There's a Super Metroid run later. It has an easter egg where you can save some animals on the way out during the finale, but it takes extra time to do so.

So, do you save the animals and get the tiny ending variation, or kill the animals for fastest speed? And that's the bid war. Save/kill the animals.

Tirod

I understand they leave the room, but the animals are still on the planet. Doesn't make sense to me.

When Samus flees the planet on her ship, and you have the shot of the planet exploding, you see a small green ship fly away from the planet as well. Those are the animals escaping.

Tizoc

After all these years, Silent Hill still looks amazing, the colors of the 'other world' really bring out its terrifying aesthetic.

Top Bottom