• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Watching someone explain how to steal from the first room is really amusing to me for some reason. It is the first thing that like everyone that I know that played the game learned.

I like how the runner allowed donations to decide what race he is and made a new strat around it instead of just sticking to his max speed fastest possible one.

Ugh, I totally missed the warpless SMB 3 run, why did I allow myself to sleep? I hope this gets archived somewhat quickly. :/

By the way, the chat can really be unreadable at times, but keeping an eye on it during the F-Zero block kind of ... complemented the experience somewhat nicely.

Bl@de

Motion Capture Session of Morrowind walking animations:
SillyWalk.gif

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Catching up with everything that went on during the day while at work. I was super excited to see Kaizo Mario get the greenlight, as I had been hoping for it to hit last year's AGDQ and was a little sad that it didn't even get in to SGDQ as Dram55 (one of the best Super Mario World players) had been playing the game relentlessly for months on his stream.

I guess he didn't feel confident enough so he spent 12 months or so playing the game until we got to see it today. I think anyone who had never seen him run through the game was in for a treat. Needless to say it was great to sit back and watch tonight, and having CarlSagan on the couch was a bonus too.

Grinchy

Banned
^i was about to say the same thing. he's making me feel like I've never played a videogame before because I could never do this well

BlueMagic

Is it completely random or is he using a known seed? (I don't even know if you can use seeds in Rogue Legacy though).
At work and can't watch.

KarmaCow

Did they lower the base health on bosses or something since launch? I don't remember them going down so fast but I stopped playing about a month after the pc release.

Grinchy

Banned
What a crazy run. That guy is a beast. It was interesting to see one of the game's devs on the couch during the run too.

Top Bottom