• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Mesoian

Chemical Plant Zone music.

NSTGCmS.gif

HA!

Aww, I miss Alexis already.

Garjon

I take it they'll be using the screen wrap glitch for Sonic 3k then? Damn, I really like the no-glitch speedruns of that game.

Garjon

The Metropolis Zone boss is demonically hard as Knuckles since he can't jump over Robotnik and when he loses rings they tend to fall straight through the level. You don't tend to see many Knux runs of this game sadly.

re: Wing Fortress sprite. Gotta glitch up, amirite?

The Metropolis Zone boss is demonically hard as Knuckles since he can't jump over Robotnik and when he loses rings they tend to fall straight through the level. You don't tend to see many Knux runs of this game sadly.
I think they did a race a few years ago. I remember they had to pause in Chemical Plant to change controllers and the game locked up.

Garjon

re: Wing Fortress sprite. Gotta glitch up, amirite?

I think they did a race a few years ago. I remember they had to pause in Chemical Plant to change controllers and the game locked up.

I actually think I know why Knux runs aren't too common, there are a lot of glitches, especially (infuriatingly) on the final boss.

J@hranimo

Banned
Just caught the stream for the day, they're going through some 2D Sonic goodness yessssssss

And then Shovel Knight later tonight? Hells yeah!

Top Bottom