• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

evilalien

Stream is saying $401,000 I assume that includes the bundle.

Now don't let the total payments on the humble bundle page of $368,384.39 mislead you because the the splits can be customized and by default 20% goes to prevent cancer and if you pay more than $30, $20 is deducted for the physical items cost.

The stream total does not include the Humble Bundle. Total donations are well north of 500k now.

Mesoian

MY GOD!

I love how the basic explaination for all of this is basically, "The game is too fast for itself to make most things exist".

Jokab

I'm so hyped for the Ocarina of Time blindfolded run. I mean I've seen it several times on Runnerguy's stream, but seeing it done live at AGDQ would be amazing. Here's to hoping it meets the donation goal. Already halfway there, and still a few days left.

jman2050

I beat S3K for the first time as Knuckles when I was a kid and it actually took me a while to get to this point as Sonic.

Imagine how blown my mind was when I realized there was a whole new level after Sky Sanctuary,

A quick anecdote about Sonic Advance, while many people like to say "oh GBA was perfectly emulated at launch" band while that statement is true for launch window (and the achievement itself is significant as all you had for testing was tech demos) well, if you try those really early build emulators on Sonic Advance collision detection is very messed up like falling through some floors, can walk through some walls.

Did anyone get their Yetee ADGQ shirts shipped but the tracking information isn't working? They shipped yesterday but I still am not getting proper tracking info from the link they gave me.

emb

Sonic Advance is under appreciated, imo. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I like SA1 as much as S3&K (but maybe not quite as much as S2).

Coonce

haha Naegleria's run last year of this game was pretty funny, he reset the game 30 seconds in because he failed on the first stage

fleck0

Did anyone get their Yetee ADGQ shirts shipped but the tracking information isn't working? They shipped yesterday but I still am not getting proper tracking info from the link they gave me.

Unless shipping warehouses have changed since I worked in one the Shipping software usually emails the customer when you print the shipping label, but Tracking stuff wont show up until the driver physically checks that package in at the UPS hub. I would assume it's that.

wrong thread mate?

Nope, but I originally quoted the wrong post.

Coonce

Unless shipping warehouses have changed since I worked in one the Shipping software usually emails the customer when you print the shipping label, but Tracking stuff wont show up until the driver physically checks that package in at the UPS hub. I would assume it's that.

wrong thread mate?

oh I see.

on topic, sonic advance 2's music is superb.

Top Bottom