• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Dimmle

I find myself when replaying the games to prefer the Advance series over the Classic series.

Unless shipping warehouses have changed since I worked in one the Shipping software usually emails the customer when you print the shipping label, but Tracking stuff wont show up until the driver physically checks that package in at the UPS hub. I would assume it's that.

Nope, but I originally quoted the wrong post.

question answered

Unless shipping warehouses have changed since I worked in one the Shipping software usually emails the customer when you print the shipping label, but Tracking stuff wont show up until the driver physically checks that package in at the UPS hub. I would assume it's that.

Nope, but I originally quoted the wrong post.

That could be a possibility. Thanks for clearing this up.

I hate playing Super Monkey Ball but it's amazing to watch
I want to like it, but the physics are very wonky.
Sega definitely had better IPs.

Surprised that SMB Deluxe is what's being run as opposed to the Gamecube versions. What controller is the runner using? Playing precisely without an octagonal gate sounds scary, lol.
I think they ran both GC games, so I guess they wanted to shake it up.
It is obviously not the Wiimote controls.

Edit: I derped, I thought it was released on the Wii as well. I am going to guess they are using Xbox version.

Surprised that SMB Deluxe is what's being run as opposed to the Gamecube versions. What controller is the runner using? Playing precisely without an octagonal gate sounds scary, lol.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
this run is ... bananas

I'm not sorry

Especially since he can narrate constantly while playing at such a high level.

Jokab

So I watched the SMB Lost Levels run with Big Jon, and there was a link to his facebook profile on his twitch page.

You know I thought he was just obese, but uh...
375700_10152157146429630_339524877_n.jpg
9352_10151659707644630_1261738888_n.jpg

He's pretty jacked.

Heroman

Banned
So I watched the SMB Lost Levels run with Big Jon, and there was a link to his facebook profile on his twitch page.

You know I thought he was just obese, but uh...
375700_10152157146429630_339524877_n.jpg
9352_10151659707644630_1261738888_n.jpg

He's pretty jacked.

I thought he was was fat to, and the lost level run is the best one I seen so far.

SamuraiX-

Do the runners have to pay their way to this or do sponsors cover travel costs?

As far as I know, it all comes out of their own pockets. A lot of runners I follow usually do 24 hour streams leading up to AGDQs to hopefully get enough donations to pay for plane tickets.

Top Bottom