• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

Kadin

He just spoke to this sorta but what are the chances that the developer goes in and patches the ability to glitch through the walls? You think they see a community like this and decide to dismiss the desire to change it?

edit: OMG fucking W10

I really don't like when runners constantly complain about the game they are running

"this is so broken. Great programming right here"
"This part is super annoying"
"This game is a nightmare to run"

Stuff like this. It just doesn't create an enjoyable viewing experience.

Bumhat

I really don't like when runners constantly complain about the game they are running

Each to their own I suppose, I'm really enjoying this run and the runner. I know exactly what you mean - the guy who did the second Monkey Ball run for example was not great - but Blood_Thunder's comments about the game are coming across as playful to me rather than spiteful.

weird because they are using these programs to glitch the game and play it how it was not meant to be played

Permanently A

6e59f0e0017f8ae6eed32d8507ef75b0.jpg

Carl

Dammit i missed the DOOM run.

I'm in for the Sunshine run in an hour or so though. Been watching a fair bit of Sunshine speedrunning lately by a newbie Sunshine runner. Haven't seen many proper pro runs of it.

Tansut

I'm terrible with names so I can't remember his name, but the commentator right now is my favorite each year. He's really good at giving info and narrating the action.

Top Bottom