• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

dreams

It's so cool they brought James Chen in for this mystery tournament. He's been a huge fan of the GDQs for a while, but I never expected this.

sjsscuqdw.gif

StayDead

The bits with Blechy in between games are awesome. Blechy is such a cool dude. I watched his Chip 'n Dale run last year (IIRC?) and the way he commentated was awesome. I really should check out his stuff more often.

Looks like AGDQ will move to my laptop while I watch the Switch direct tonight. I'll give them the views but honestly not all that into what is scheduled for that time.

What did he do? Tip the remote too far? I don't know what I'm looking at.

Just reminds me how much I hate the wii-mote lol.

He doesn't even know what he did as you can see by his reaction.

The bits with Blechy in between games are awesome. Blechy is such a cool dude. I watched his Chip 'n Dale run last year (IIRC?) and the way he commentated was awesome. I really should check out his stuff more often.

A game could be absolute dogshit but if Blechy is commentating then it's going to be a damn good run.

Nanashrew

Banned
Kirby's Dream Land 3's art style is just so pretty and cute <3

I would really love a return to it's crayon/colored pencil art style with pastel palette. Also Kirby cheeks!

I'm not listening to the stream audio right now, and I'm so confused.

One player is playing a fish that is eating Kirby, and the other is a Slime from Dragon Quest.

Top Bottom