• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Is this the last game? Would be a shame if it went out awkward like this.

The last run is right after this, which is an Undertale True Pacifist Run. There is a high chance that may bring good vibes, Undertale is a very good vibe game if anything. Hope the commentary is good on it too.

Hopefully they can pick it back up, this run could of been cool but the commentary and that comment have made it unfortunately kind of ehhh.

idLMVYP.png

giphy.gif

The Waluigi cry is the most innocuous thing ever. Good job keeping your cool and maintaining the good vibes of the event, dude.

True. I find it hilarous, but then again, I am amused by immature humor. Anything that gets the audience into it is a good thing in my book. I guess some people take themselves too seriously?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Honestly the Waluigi fucks are the GDQ equivalent of fucking vuvuzelas

Frankly that was the worst way for someone to say go kill yourself ever. Go stand in front of the bus shuttle?

dreams

From what i can tell he isnt even on commentary (doesnt have a headset). He tapped one of the real commentators on the shoulder to take their mic and say that stupid shit.

I agree though, make an example of him and make him leave.

Oh wow, really? How shitty.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Well, that nonsense notwithstanding... holy shit, they're gonna hit $2 million. Y'all know the massive donations come in right before the cut-off.

ScribbleD

That was what I got as well. People want to find drama I guess.

"none of you guys are funny. if you guys want to prevent cancer you can go outside and stand in front of the bus shuttle"

I don't know how you construe that as "Oh, he just wanted them to get on the shuttle. Stop looking for drama!"

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
did I miss something isn't the guy who said that still sitting there and I haven't seen them talking to him in private? (I were reading twitter for a bit so might have missed it)

Apathy

I'm not supporting what that guy said but it doesn't change the fact that the waluigi meme is stupid

Yeah, it's stupid, but it's fun for people, and the event is a place for the crowd to have fun. Also the more fun the crowd has the better the vibe the more donations can come in

As annoying as it is, if you can't put up with Nintendo style memes and nonsense you really shouldn't be at a speed running event.

Hopefully the end of the run charges people up again.

Top Bottom