• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
whats bepis?

what happenned in the souls run?

Runner did some big mistakes and had really bad luck and crashed at one time too.

Souls speed community seemingly consists of a lot of bullies that think harrassing and talking shit about him in a skype call and in chat on another stream is a class act.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Yeesh. What happened?

Runner did some big mistakes and had really bad luck and crashed at one time too.

Souls speed community seemingly consists of a lot of bullies that think harrassing and talking shit about him in a skype call and in chat on another stream is a class act.

https://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/5o0pd5/bad_runs_like_bubbless_always_get_this_kind_of/ - For someone linking stream and talk a bit about it asking if every speedrunning community is as unwelcoming.

https://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/5o0bs9/lets_show_bubbledelfuego_some_support_for_his/ - check the most downvoted stuff...

Forgot they actually joked about him having had cancer, fun guys.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I bet it will reach 2 million. The Undertale community can be rather kind and I will guess we'll see some donations there.

Looking forward to the Undertale run, hope the commentary is good.

Koobion

It's just continuing! Will it reach that 2 million?

Aren't there usually some bursts of donations at the very end from their partners? It certainly seems like we'll make it at the current rate. I wish the commentary was higher energy though to keep people excited.

halfbeast

Banned
2 things I've learned today:

1. I want to start speedrunning.

2. Never speedrun a souls game because that community is a hellhole. Pretty fucking disgraceful stuff said from parts of souls speed community today.

eh, just speedrun Demon's Souls, it's hard but a lot of fun and most of those bullies ignore it, because they can't use a cheat engine.

Takashi

yeah it's unfortunate the commentary is so... sedate... for what should be the single hypest event

Are the metroid runs usually even better? This is the first gdq that I caught the metroid run live, and the whole donation back and forth and the crowd getting into it seems really cool so far.

lmao dat ether

Top Bottom