• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

Megasoum

Banned
Oh wait... I just went back and tried again the second CD-Key I got from nuuvem. I was getting an error saying "You already own that product" earlier but now it actually unlocked the "Harley Quinn Story Pack"

Kolgar

are you kidding me...........

Guys earlier were saying things like, "this game looks next gen." The stream I saw didn't blow me away, and if your streets don't get wet when it rains, well... I do expect more nowadays, no matter how great the gameplay is.

edit: Preordered the X1 version; will see what the consensus is over the next few days.

kaskade

Well judging by the PC thread I'm glad that I went with the PS4 version. I remember Arkham City would always drop frames on my rig when using the grapple and stuff. It was pretty smooth otherwise.

Because the port is a freaking bonafide shambles and most of the players in here are playing on consoles which are holding up excellently.

Glad I didn't bite on the PC version, I really don't wanna be messing around with files just so the game can run alright, and there are other issues being reported other than just the frame rate.

stryke

The Xbox One version looks good from the Gamersyde videos. But, is there still no confirmed resolution or anything like that? Really need to hurry up and decide what version I'm getting. Can get the game for like $30 on X1 plus I have way more space on my X1 compared to my PS4 which I need a new HDD for. But, I wouldn't the extra scarecrow missions and other PS4 exclusives even though I'm not excited about it. Also Rocksteady never confirming what resolution the X1 version runs in has me worried...

How can you be worried about resolution when you still think X1 footage looks good?

So I got this pre-ordered on PSN and I'll give it a go when I'm done with DMC4se, but holy shit that OT title is brilliant.

Kudos dude.

Also, was it my imagination or was there some sort of PSN pre-order exclusive?

Perfect thread title :)
Anyway, this game is out of this world, graphics and sound design is literally mindblowing but what is most important - the gameplay is fun as fuck!
I've just made another video captured through share on PS4. Some gameplay glimpses from first hour
some PS4 gameplay

so people getting PS4 physical copies will soon rage when they see the 3.5GB patch, and that the Harley Quinn and Scarecrow packs are also both over 1GB.

stryke

Perfect thread title :)
Anyway, this game is out of this world, graphics and sound design is literally mindblowing but what is most important - the gameplay is fun as fuck!
I've just made another video captured through share on PS4. Some gameplay glimpses from first hour
some PS4 gameplay

Isn't the game like officially out now? WB seem really petty.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
It's live
tumblr_mco1u0yQgh1qe86q4o1_500.gif

Anyone else on PC not able to look at the DLC? I choose the option in the main menu and it says "must be connected to a Steam account", even though I am logged into Steam.

Anybody who got it at best buy was the Wayne tech pre order bonus in the case? On the receipt?

Anybody pre order before this week and get the controller skin?

DJKhaled

im legit pissed now. its still wont unlock on xbox one and is acting like i never bought it even though it was preordered and already downloaded.

At least 50 people on line at my GameStop (Northern NJ). Never been to a midnight launch but this seems insane for a non-COD game. I thought I'd show up at 12 and be out at 12:15 at the latest!

Karak

im legit pissed now. its still wont unlock on xbox one and is acting like i never bought it even though it was preordered and already downloaded.

Actually you aren't the only one. A bunch of my subscribers are reporting the same thing even after rebooting. its like the purchase is gone from Xbox Live totally.

DJKhaled

Actually you aren't the only one. A bunch of my subscribers are reporting the same thing even after rebooting. its like the purchase is gone from Xbox Live totally.

yep, when i click on it, it says "too early" or something and i click 'see instore' and then there is nothing there. It has pretty much disappeared.

Top Bottom