• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

Karak

yep, when i click on it, it says "too early" or something and i click 'see instore' and then there is nothing there. It has pretty much disappeared.

Ya something is horrifically wrong with the way the Xbox dash is working with this game. I am looking at some users with no purchases after just buying it and some with games that refuse to unlock, and others where the store appears empty completely of data concerning the game. Man that sucks I don't know what to say. Put in for a refund.

batman-arkham-knight-skin.png

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
For those keeping track, preordering the PS4 version of Arkham Knight at GameStop totals 3.5gb of exclusive DLC from 4 separate codes.

I love, LOVE, waiting out side GameStop for 3 hours just to get home and have the game have an hour long update and have to put in 4 codes. Good thing I have to wake up early for work tomorrow :)

Karak

I'm on PS4 and it doesn't show that I bought the season pass.

Ya man., I just got some emails from some subscribers about it. I am going to email WB. My PS4 and Xbox versions work but of all things the review code they gave me doesn't lol. So obviously something is seriously up.

Mensrea

Frankly I'm hesitant about the game because the story doesn't look all that interesting from the previews I've seen thus far. The Joker is, to me, the most interesting villain in any medium, having some batman clone with tanks and a gun just doesn't really grab me like the clown prince of crime. In fact, I could honestly care less about the rest of batman's rogues (Mr. Freeze is kinda cool).

Still going to pick it up and 100% it like the last three, it just seems cheap that we can't have THE ultimate comic book villain in the conclusion to this series.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Quick question guys, is it okay to skip the update file? Or am I going to run into frame rate issues, glitches, etc?

Ponn

Banned
I'm on PS4 and it doesn't show that I bought the season pass.

Check under subscriptions. Thats usually where things like that show up.

I tried playing it with Vita remote play. While it looks cool and feels awesome holding Batman in my hands the controls just dont work good. The batmobile is almost unplayable. Timing is also off during fights. I was grappling through the city though and suddenly heard some eerie old time orchestra music playing. I can already smell tons of easter eggs and hidden shit.

Damn, got my physical copy and the update file's taking forever to download. I'll probably hit the sack and play tomorrow evening. I'm so excited.

Check under subscriptions. Thats usually where things like that show up.

I tried playing it with Vita remote play. While it looks cool and feels awesome holding Batman in my hands the controls just dont work good. The batmobile is almost unplayable. Timing is also off during fights. I was grappling through the city though and suddenly heard some eerie old time orchestra music playing. I can already smell tons of easter eggs and hidden shit.

It's in my account history but when I visit the season pass page, it wants me to purchase it again.

void666

Banned
Frankly I'm hesitant about the game because the story doesn't look all that interesting from the previews I've seen thus far. The Joker is, to me, the most interesting villain in any medium, having some batman clone with tanks and a gun just doesn't really grab me like the clown prince of crime. In fact, I could honestly care less about the rest of batman's rogues (Mr. Freeze is kinda cool).

Still going to pick it up and 100% it like the last three, it just seems cheap that we can't have THE ultimate comic book villain in the conclusion to this series.

STORY SPOILER

Joker is in the game. Sort of.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Is the game taking a long ass time to install on PS4 for anyone else? It lets me go to the main menu then won't let me start a new game because it still needs to install half the game data and estimates 4.5 hours to go.

Karak

It's in my account history but when I visit the season pass page, it wants me to purchase it again.

Agreed. For review I have the premium. And it WAS playable. Now its not lol.
My subscribers are reporting that for many of them the game either says to buy it again or has nothing in the store, or gives them a too early warning Despite US, Hong Kong(native), and other buyers.

Also a lot of it seems to be connected to particular skins. I wonder if some of this damn huge number of DLC didn't get the proper unlock time.

Top Bottom