• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

Ponn

Banned
It's in my account history but when I visit the season pass page, it wants me to purchase it again.

As long as its under your services list you got it. I dont think theres anything to specifically download from it yet but if its under your services tab you should be good.

Karak

Ugh. I'll have to take your word for it.

Well we may like different things but my entire review channel revolves around sound, music, and voice in games and I adore it.

Edit: Hmmm... Now it looks like my season pass info is gone completely as well. LOL.

ed928pa.jpg

DJKhaled

Ya something is horrifically wrong with the way the Xbox dash is working with this game. I am looking at some users with no purchases after just buying it and some with games that refuse to unlock, and others where the store appears empty completely of data concerning the game. Man that sucks I don't know what to say. Put in for a refund.

Yeah I am pretty upset atm, I was really excited to play, oh well. Is there any official way to contact Microsoft for a refund? or do I just email support?

LOLOMGWTFBBQ

Neo Member
Is the game taking a long ass time to install on PS4 for anyone else? It lets me go to the main menu then won't let me start a new game because it still needs to install half the game data and estimates 4.5 hours to go.

Right here. Still got 109 minutes to go. FML.

Can someone who bought the NA LE please post a pic of the front and back cover? I want to confirm that the UPC is the same as the vanilla version.

So I'm still having an issue where the game says I'm not connected to Steam even though I am, so I can't view any of the DLC. What the hell.

MattyG

Banned
Is the game not showing up for anyone else on their Steam profile? It's not under recently played games or under my games list period. I think I had a similar issue with Metro 2033 Redux, but I don't remember how it got sorted out.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm not defending psn or anything but why don't u guys just download those stuff some other time?
The whole appeal of downloading now is that you can play it RIGHT at release.

This is why pre-loading everything, including DLC, should always be a thing.

ironcreed

Banned
The update is over halfway done, so I went ahead and started the game. It plays great and looks decent, but objects in the distance have quite a bit of aliasing. Far from being the best looking game this gen, that is for sure.

Karak

Yeah I am pretty upset atm, I was really excited to play, oh well. Is there any official way to contact Microsoft for a refund? or do I just email support?

From their xbox website. And to be honest they are REALLY good about helping out. And you are in no way the only one having these issues.

I highly suggest turning the Batmobile battle mode into a toggle via Game Options. Braking with square instead of L2 is just weird and kept screwing me up in the Riddler challenges.

Just got back from my local GS's midnight launch. Thank god for FiOS, because I have to download the Harley Quinn Pack, the Scarecrow Missions, the alternate skins pack, the Red Hood Pack, and the actual update file, all before even installing the disc data proper. Pretty much everything but the Update File has installed at this point, so hopefully things don't take much longer.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Someone needs to use the pallet cleanser. If that much information is trolling the internet then there's something very toxic going on. The game doesn't play that quick. It's solid, a little bit getting use to, but these spoilers are cringe worthy. I haven't gotten very far.

I'm enjoying it, but you can feel all sorts of negative vibes.

They removed detective vision I'm assuming? I can't activate it

It's on the d-pad

Press up

The update is over halfway done, so I went ahead and started the game. It plays great and looks decent, but objects in the distance have quite a bit of aliasing. Far from being the best looking game this gen, that is for sure.

EDIT: nevermind read it wrong.

Dugna

God this game is gunna have some pretty freaking gifs involving the batmobile, the thing is gorgeous in action.

Vire

This game makes me feel like I am the motherfucking Batman. Really enjoying it thus far, press L1 to even the odds.

Perfec7_

Neo Member
Any impressions about PS4 performance? I have a pretty beefy PC, but I've always played the Batman games on consoles. I've heard the PS4 version is 1080p and runs quite well.

Really tough choice between the PS4 version and PC. Someone help!

Karak

Any impressions about PS4 performance? I have a pretty beefy PC, but I've always played the Batman games on consoles. I've heard the PS4 version is 1080p and runs quite well.

It performs fine with a couple fps hits during heavy batmobile moments and that was it for me. Spent about 8 hours with it.

Xbox One is identical. Though a bit less soft it seems. I hate FXAA though.

Vire

PS4 performance is close to a perfect 30 FPS aside from a scant few bat mobile moments, looks very nice although the image quality is a bit soft. I think they applied some heavy FXAA which is a bit of a shame.

Still, a very pretty and well running game on PS4.

From the PC thread it seems as though the PC version has some issues. If you want a non frustrating time + extra content I would probably go w/ PS4.

The fucking middleware intros are shameful. Should not take that fucking long to load into the game, Jesus.

Maybe the Witcher 3 has spoiled me with it's skippable intros. In any case I was able to get rid of them on PC and it loads almost instantly.

Top Bottom