• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

Xux

batman-arkham-knight-skin.png
Too bad it can't deflect bullets like in that feature.

neoism

holy fucking shittttttttt what the fuck is up with update file goddamn 5 hours... :( all the skins and story packs have downloaded in 15 min or less...

-_________________________-

neoxdonut

For anyone who reserved the game at gamestop. Where is the Red hood DLC code?

I didn't get one on the receipt or inside the game case.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
So the camera got stuck there after meeting
Poison Ivy

I mean... That's a fucking huge gameplay breaking bug within 5min of the start of the game... Fuck it I'm going to bed

I feel like I landed on a box of hater-aid. Best to save the beast for another day.

Burt

So the camera got stuck there after meeting
Poison Ivy

I mean... That's a fucking huge gameplay breaking bug within 5min of the start of the game... Fuck it I'm going to bed
Just watched that moment in a stream, the camera hung there a little long (long enough for the streamer to say something) but the door eventually opened.

erawsd

Potentially hilarious incident in the PC performance thread...

Man everyone in here is a bunch of babies... Look, every game released now is going to have problems the day of launch. If you can't troubleshoot or can't deal with having a few issues here or there, you should probably just wait until about a week from now and a few patches will be out and all these little problems will be fixed.

Ferrio

Banned
Early car spoiler
This car platforming to charge up stations is going to be a regular occurrence isn't it?

For anyone who reserved the game at gamestop. Where is the Red hood DLC code?

I didn't get one on the receipt or inside the game case.

Should have been on your receipt. If you got it from a midnight launch, they were supposed to print out a receipt with the code on it. That's how Gamestop exclusive DLC usually works, in my experience.

S1kkZ

can anyone comment on the dlc stuff like red hood or harley? is it the usual challenge room stuff or mini story campaigns?

Pilgrimzero

Okay so only way I could get this running was in windowed mode. Got it working then shut it off due to it being late.

How will I know if I have the Harley doc? Is it like Catwoman in AC where its integrated into the main game or is it a separate thing that I can play later?

Xamdou

From Bestbuy? I pre-ordered mine online but I saw everybody get the skins. The stand was extra.

Wow hella whack, I pre-ordered online and went to the midnight release and they said the skins were for in-store pre-orders only. I was the first in line too.

Bookman

So, has anyone actually played the xbox one version? Is there any reviews that been made on xbox one? Hows is it compared to the ps4 version?

Aikidoka

Damn, this really liberal use of science as some sort of magic cure all is really starting to get on my nerves. Try to put some thought into your plot devices ffs.

Also, I wish there were ways to deal with thugs in a street using predator tactics. I'm one of those who thinks the combat is pretty repetitive and too easy for my tastes - dealing with 20 guys at once doesn't really do much for me.

And Batman has killed at least 30 people so far by running them over in his bat-tank

Damnit can you
survive the beginning as the cop or get an alternate outcome? I keep trying to survive but then a guy grabs me from behind after a few seconds no matter what

suaveric

So, has anyone actually played the xbox one version? Is there any reviews that been made on xbox one? Hows is it compared to the ps4 version?

I tried installing in and now my Xbox is suddenly having problems reading discs. This night didn't turn out so well, I'll look in to it more in the morning. My initial research makes it look like I may have a defective One.

Wavebossa

Man, need those SLI drivers asap. 2x 770GTX SLI with an i4770 runs like complete and utter garbage. However, Turn off sli, dedicate 1 770GTX and it runs near perfect on the highest settings.

Please... really really need those SLI drivers

Top Bottom