• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

KSweeley

Well, it looks like all DLC development for PC has been delayed, the Batgirl DLC will NOT be released on July 14th for PC Season Pass owners: http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Sup...te-on-PC-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/td-p/605229

Our continued focus on getting the right PC fixes in place for the main game has had an impact on the development of all DLC content for the PC version of the game. This means that the Batman: Arkham Knight – Batgirl: A Matter of Family DLC will not be available on July 14th for those who are currently playing the PC version of the game. We apologize for the delay and only want to make sure that any content that we offer is up to the standards that PC players expect. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Akai__

I have not found one Riddler trophy and am 33% of the way through the story. lol

The storytelling is incredible though. It absorbs all of my focus right now. I'll go back and do everything else later.

All of them are unlocking after you have done some progression or visited certain locations. You shouldn't worry about them 33% into the story.

arkham-knight-boss-fight-riddler-trophy-1024x576.jpg

The green one:

arkham-knight-hq-building-map.jpg

Go in the grates, walk (run) down the corridor, and use the Batclaw.

Posting this for a new page. Can anyone help? I'm hoping to 100% the game.

Two suggestions:

1. Get to a save point in the game (go in a room or do a Riddler race)
2. Try to interrogate some green men

One of those should trigger the pad. I didn't have all the Rioters on my map and I was able to get all pads to activate (I found their locations on YouTube), so this seems to be a glitch that doing one of the above could fix.

hunchback

Help. I'm getting destroyed in the first tank/helicopter fight at Ace. This is very early in the game. How many shots does that helicopter take? It saved the game right at that point also. So I either finish the battle or start the game over. I don't mind the batmobile as much I thought I would. Once you can toggle battle mode it becomes alot easier to handle.

It takes about 20 shots. Keep firing with the machine gun while the cannon recharges. Another tip, clear out the ground tanks first before engaging the helicopter. Boost away from their laser shots and always move around. If you have WayneTech points to spend and want to cheese it, wait until your health is low and upgrade your Batmobile armor one level--it'll restore you to full health.

Was anybody actually in that helicopter?

I feel like that might be a bad move for Batman, firing 60mm rounds into a manned helicopter. High chance of killing someone.

KevinCow

Banned
Help. I'm getting destroyed in the first tank/helicopter fight at Ace. This is very early in the game. How many shots does that helicopter take? It saved the game right at that point also. So I either finish the battle or start the game over. I don't mind the batmobile as much I thought I would. Once you can toggle battle mode it becomes alot easier to handle.

Use the machine gun! I didn't figure this out until I fought it on New Game +. It makes the fight a breeze.

hunchback

It takes about 20 shots. Keep firing with the machine gun while the cannon recharges. Another tip, clear out the ground tanks first before engaging the helicopter. Boost away from their laser shots and always move around. If you have WayneTech points to spend and want to cheese it, wait until your health is low and upgrade your Batmobile armor one level--it'll restore you to full health.

Thank you very much. I may have to cheese it.

Don't they say there isn't? He scans it lol. Convenient, but they did say it.

Also, wtf is this ramp achievement.

What ramp achievement? You mean A Leap of Faith? If so, the trick is to hold Afterburner down until you hit the ramp (don't mash the button) and use the left stick to make sure you land upright. Also, be sure to have max Afterburner stats. If you hear a loud boom sound that means it registered properly. Beware, it's glitchy, but you Xbone folks have it made because you can track the achievement.

Aeana

Yep.
It's an odd design choice that while it makes for a neat transition of things, belittles the main story as a result.

Sheesh.
I wouldn't have as much of a problem with that if more of the side content were interesting. I did the ones that seemed interesting to me, and that leaves me at 5. Now I find myself weighing several boring lines against each other to see which I'm going to force myself through just so I can get some closure.

Luigi87

Sheesh.
I wouldn't have as much of a problem with that if more of the side content were interesting. I did the ones that seemed interesting to me, and that leaves me at 5. Now I find myself weighing several boring lines against each other to see which I'm going to force myself through just so I can get some closure.

What I can say is don't bother with
the Watchtower, Checkpoint, or Bomb Disarm missions, as all three of those are connected to only one villain.

Sheesh.

The ending is only a cutscene. There's no more gameplay unlocked by initiating it.

Don't do them. Watch the cutscene on Youtube and let your failure eat away at you.

Do I really have to complete
9/14 of the questlines in order to get any ending whatsoever?

Consider yourself lucky. In order for me to initiate knightfall the game says I have to 100 percent all 14 questlines. I have 13 of them completed. This has got to be a glitch.

KevinCow

Banned
You know one thing I really like in this game over City and Origins? At the end of the game, you can zoom around and do sidequests and collect Riddler trophies without having to deal with a million snipers and other guys with guns littering all the rooftops.

Yep.
It's an odd design choice that while it makes for a neat transition of things, belittles the main story as a result.

This is incorrect. You get the first ending just from playing story mode to 100%. The second and third endings are what requires completing 9/14 and 100% of sidequests,
respectively.

I am trying to get into this game but I find it very boring. I enjoyed the first two a lot the third was alright. This one, I am having so much trouble enjoying it. I just met
Harley and am trying to get the three Jokers back.
God it's boring. What am I doing wrong?

Chitown B

Go in the grates, walk (run) down the corridor, and use the Batclaw.

I don't know which grates you mean, but I've jumped down into all and none go under into that area. I'm just blanking on how to get into there. I got OUT of there before but I don't remember how.

edit: found it in this video, 12:29:

https://youtu.be/hZrJ8J1zNkQ?t=12m29s

It's the "C" shaped grate in the middle, and you have to move towards the wall from the bottom of the "C" shape. Doesn't make sense, but the space is busted out underneath.

Basketball

after I beat the main story

got every side mission except the ridler trophies

I just said screw it and watched the 100% ending and all I have to say is meh ...

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
The Big Game Hunter AR challenge is a nightmare for me. I'd guess I have over 50 attempts, without completing the mission once. That it ends once you're spotted, just makes it super brutal. In videos I see people using the lure effectively, but when I fire shots, the tanks always spot me instead of driving to the point of impact (like you see in vids). Instead of making it easier, it tends to be harder for me when I use the lure.

With 9/9 on the Scarecrow missions, I can get 69 stars without even completing that mission, and that's probably what I'll do.

btw the Scarecrow challenges are very easy to 3* once you realize you can damage him by using the machine gun and cannon at the same time. I shaved off huge amounts of time that way. Combined with missile barrages, the fight's a breeze in all 3 challenges.

89.1% of riddles collected, swiggity swooty Riddler.

Even though getting all the Riddler bs is a chore, it does feel really good once you have like 5 riddles to find, and they're all in the same room. It happened in the AK HQ for me, and I was counting down as I cleared the room

Tsukumo

You know one thing I really like in this game over City and Origins? At the end of the game, you can zoom around and do sidequests and collect Riddler trophies without having to deal with a million snipers and other guys with guns littering all the rooftops.

+1.
Snipers littered Diamond district was fucking sado-nonsense.

Dispatch

Did anyone else get the glitch where Oracle disappeared when
you take her into the GCPD
?

I have a video of it I could share. There's one inadvertently hilarious moment because of the glitch.

Evo X

What the hell. Is my game glitched?

I've checked every single location on the map, and they say 0 riddler things remaining, but my progress bar only has 242/243 riddler things. Is there one that can be missed?

God damnit, so close! I will be pissed if I can't get 100% because of this.

What the hell. Is my game glitched?

I've checked every single location on the map, and they say 0 riddler things remaining, but my progress bar only has 242/243 riddler things. Is there one that can be missed?

God damnit, so close! I will be pissed if I can't get 100% because of this.

scan the batmobile

Kinyou

Yeah, they should
have lowered the threshold for the first ending. I can see why not everyone would want to find every single firemen, or clear every single checkpoint

Still playing the PC version since the wait for shit to be where it should've been it going to be quite a while, almost done, got the stupid Riddler trophy glitch so yay to that. Unless it gets fixed in a patch that is who knows how far out it looks like I'll have to wait until I get to it again in NG+ to get around it.

I don't remember being annoyed by Tara Strong's Harley voice in Arkham City but HOLY SHIT it was like nails on a chalkboard in this game.

Evo X

Still playing the PC version since the wait for shit to be where it should've been it going to be quite a while, almost done, got the stupid Riddler trophy glitch so yay to that. Unless it gets fixed in a patch that is who knows how far out it looks like I'll have to wait until I get to it again in NG+ to get around it.

I don't remember being annoyed by Tara Strong's Harley voice in Arkham City but HOLY SHIT it was like nails on a chalkboard in this game.

What trophy glitch?

I just beat this 100% on PC.

Evo X

Riddler trophy that seems to fail to register for some on
Stagg Airship Alpha, the one behind the gates that you have to hack the console to open
it seems to be an issue on all platforms.

Oh damn, that sucks. These trophies are a bitch to get. If I encountered that glitch, I would have just given up and watched the complete ending on YouTube.

Riddler trophy that seems to fail to register for some on
Stagg Airship Alpha, the one behind the gates that you have to hack the console to open
it seems to be an issue on all platforms.
Is that the one that you have to slide out pf the ship? If so, I had where it wouldn't work until I went through another doorway and back again.

Anung

Un Rama
Did anyone else get the glitch where Oracle disappeared when
you take her into the GCPD
?

I have a video of it I could share. There's one inadvertently hilarious moment because of the glitch.

I had this on my first play through.
I thought the game was fucking with me and Batman had gone insane lol

Ambitious

My game froze.. kind of. The game itself is frozen, but there's a spinning bat symbol in the bottom right corner. Can't remember seeing this icon before. Anyone had this happen before? Is force-quitting the game safe?

edit: Well, nothing I could do but restart it. Everything seems to be fine. No lost progress, as far as I can see.

Top Bottom