• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
He obviously took off his shoes so he could run!

Obviously Martian Manhunter

Aha, yeah the obvious answer would be the Flash but it could literally be anyone. I'd like to think it's Hal Jordan sporting his PJ bottoms.

Batman and Superman are the best superhero's in comics.
One is the pinnacle of super human ability, and the other is the pinnacle of regular human ability.

Fuck Spiderman, fuck flash, fuck the hulk, fuck iron man, fuck Hancock, fuck they all. They don't got shit on the worlds finest.

I am so hyped for Dawn of Justice. Uoeno

bGpVbAC.jpg

G-Fex

Photoshop.

And it appears pretty obvious McNairy is
The Flash
Although if that's true I guess I'm a bit disappointed as his hair doesn't look red. I have to wonder why just his legs. Can Flash run without his suit and not mess up his clothes/shoes?

Also just as likely he may be
Metallo

Edit: Just spotted this from SHH

henry-cavill-hides-superman-costume.jpg

OMG HIS REJUVENATION SUIT WHEN HE RETURNS

DOOMSDAY STORYLINE CONFIRMED!

Ashhong

Everytime I hear Shazam I can only think of Shaq (yes I know that's Kazaam). Had never heard of Shazam before lol.

Also, off topic but, if anybody sees a sale or deal on Man of Steel Steelbook bluray, can you post in here kthx. Would love to get that.

Apt101

Batman and Superman are the best superhero's in comics.
One is the pinnacle of super human ability, and the other is the pinnacle of regular human ability.

Fuck Spiderman, fuck flash, fuck the hulk, fuck iron man, fuck Hancock, fuck they all. They don't got shit on the worlds finest.

I am so hyped for Dawn of Justice. Uoeno

They're all great depending upon the writer. I love Peter Parker, some really human moments in his stories. And Wally West Flash was great reading at times.

DaveH

Largely speculated that is Mercy on the right of him.
I've been guilty of that too, but the original casting press release stated that Tao Okamoto (along with Holly Hunter & Callan Mulvey) . . . "All three actors will play characters newly created for the film."

Also...

@nassimabassi tweets said:
Yes!!! @ZackSnyder "Batman v Superman" film starts shooting in Morocco from September 1st until December 13! #BatmanvSuperman

So ignore any fake scripts or rumors that don't include a Morocco-like setting!

I've been guilty of that too, but the original casting press release stated that Tao Okamoto (along with Holly Hunter & Callan Mulvey) . . . "All three actors will play characters newly created for the film."

Also...

So ignore any fake scripts or rumors that don't include a Morocco-like setting!

So what does Morocco look like again?

Blader

Has Snyder said no Jimmy? McNairy looks like a Jimmy to me.

I think he said no to the idea that Jenny Olsen was a gender-swapped Jimmy, though personally I think that was always the intention and they backpedaled on it after the fact. But Jimmy is still possibly in play now.

So because the first guy in the comments of the linked site says it had to be the Flash, it has to be the Flash?

"There's green on his legs"
"Green is for special effects!"
"Special Effects Legs!"
"OMG THE FLASH"

Nah.

Blader

Would they actually need to greenscreen his legs if he were the Flash though? Unless Snyder is going for a roadrunner effect.

Would they actually need to greenscreen his legs if he were the Flash though? Unless Snyder is going for a roadrunner effect.

No, they wouldn't. I guess maybe they think they're going to CG his costume on under his pants? But they wouldn't need greenscreen for that.

No, they wouldn't. I guess maybe they think they're going to CG his costume on under his pants? But they wouldn't need greenscreen for that.

They are deciding what type of socks to give him in post production. Snyder can't decide what kind of fashion statement to send, so he will make it up in post.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason

They said the same for Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt for TDKR, so...

Shaanyboi

Banned
Almost 3 months of filming? Isn't that really long?

Or are they doing 2 movies at the same time.. was that this..I forgot..

For a movie like this, 3 months isn't the longest time. And yeah, the assumption is they're doing this back to back with Justice League, but who knows what stage that script is in.

DaveH

They said the same for Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt for TDKR, so...
I get what you're saying and am going to split hairs, but it's a little different... the original WB Press Release stated:

Cotillard will appear as Miranda Tate, a Wayne Enterprises board member eager to help a still-grieving Bruce Wayne resume his father’s philanthropic endeavors for Gotham.

Gordon-Levitt will play John Blake, a Gotham City beat cop assigned to special duty under the command of Commissioner Gordon.

So nothing in the press release was a lie, they just omitted the fact that Miranda Tate was an alias for Talia and Blake's other name was Robin.

Contrast that against the Press Release for BvS, if they aren't original characters the press release will be an affirmative lie... an actual falsehood, as opposed to a mere omission, unless you contort the release to mean characters from the comics so adapted that they become original.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any outright lie in a WB press release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom