• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLOUDo

tumblr_nbl3fnIPMk1s4vpfno1_500.gif

tumblr_nbl3fnIPMk1s4vpfno2_500.gif

tumblr_nbl3fnIPMk1s4vpfno3_r1_500.gif

there is a link to the video of the interview?

BLACKLAC

Looks good to me. Cant wait to see it with the paint job. Hope we see Batman use the grappling hook to fly out when the hoods open.

looks good but i liked the promise of it in the batman promo pic a while back a lot more. it looked more sleeker then, and now it just looks like a better redesign of the tumbler (or the arkham knight mobile)

That looks pretty cool. Just going by how advanced the batmobile looks, I wonder if batman's anti superman suit looks like something out of transformers or something.

Batmobile looks nice, but the best one is Arkham Knight's imo.
That looks pretty cool. Just going by how advanced the batmobile looks, I wonder if batman's anti superman suit looks like something out of transformers or something.

It looks like
the one from the dark knight returns, judjing from the leaked trailer
(not sure for the spoiler, I put it just in case someone doesn's want to know it).

Shaanyboi

Banned
I'm gonna say this is after a battle because really dusty looking

I'm actually starting to think that they just want to keep it dirty.

I mean look at this photo.
BxI0-AlCcAEDDAc.jpg:large

If you're looking down, trying to spot the batmobile, it's actually not nearly as easy to do than if it were jet-black. I mean city streets aren't just black at night. They're lit, they're grey, they're dirty... this is actually providing some camouflage. If this Batman is still an urban myth, then he should be moving too fast and be too difficult to spot for news coptors to spot him. And I mean what, does Batman wash his car after every trip? After all the stuff he crashes through, all the dust, mud etc?

It makes way more sense to me now that he'd just kinda let it look like that. It blends in more with the street and an urban environment than any of the previous batmobiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom