• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Wait...can Ryan Reynolds really play two different comic characters? Isn't that like against the rules.

Green Lantern is DC and Deadpool is Marvel.

Penguin

Wait...can Ryan Reynolds really play two different comic characters? Isn't that like against the rules.

Green Lantern is DC and Deadpool is Marvel.

Chris Evans has played 3 (Two of which are Marvel)

Ryan Reynolds has played two.

Brandon Routh is about to play two.

Penguin

I see everyone has erased their memory of Ben as Daredevil. Good.

Speaking of erased memories

Halle Berry has been 2

And technically Chris Evans has been 4! (Though the Losers and Scott Pilgrim are weirder to include)

Which also means Zoe Saldana has been two!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Looks like he will be bald.

lex-2.jpg

Henry-Cavill-in-Detroit-515.jpg

Henry-Cavill-in-Detroit-508.jpg

more pics here - http://batman-news.com/2014/09/02/j...ew-batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-set-photos/

Penguin

Looks like hair sticking out the back in the second, but could be wrong

But I have to say love the lengths that he goes through to hide stuff on set. Superman wearing a jedi robe, Lex looking like Little Red Riding Hood's granny.

strafer

http://comicbook.com/2014/09/07/stephen-amell-if-hawkeye-can-be-in-the-avengers-then-green-arrow/

“I don’t think that logistics are going to make it possible for the television universe and cinematic universe to co-exist,” said Amell. “We shoot for ten months out of the year, literally ten months. And, boy, I’m just thinking about how difficult it’s going to be for when we do crossover episodes with The Flash, the logistics of that.”

Amell added, “Sure, I’d like to be in it. Absolutely! If Hawkeye can be in the Avengers, then Green Arrow can be in the Justice League.”

Shame

Busty

Banned
If pappa WB wanted him in a JL movie, they will make it possible. They just like having separate universes.

There will be a Green Arrow introduced into the Justice League 'cinematic universe' but it won't be poor ol' Amell.

Personally I think that WB are approaching this in a smart way. Keeping their DC film and TV 'universes' separate means that they won't be slaves to whatever happens in the films and then filters its way down to them.

For example, just like Smallville before it, Gotham can make it's own decisions and take it's own creative path without having to worry about fitting in with Affleck's new Batman film(s).

Looks like hair sticking out the back in the second, but could be wrong

But I have to say love the lengths that he goes through to hide stuff on set. Superman wearing a jedi robe, Lex looking like Little Red Riding Hood's granny.

I didn't really mind that her cover was blown but I'm sure it sucked for some people that the Talia plotline was blown so early due to the TKDR set photos so I think it's fine the lengths they are going through to keep some stuff hidden.

Gonzalez

Banned
10610650_906090552753517_1162288071679647026_n.jpg

We have Batmobile(s). That or DeLorians.

"Dear Clark, If my calculations are correct you shall receive this letter immediately after you saw the Batmobile struck by lightning. Please let me assure you that I am alive and well. I have been living happily these past eight months in the year 1885. The lightning bolt that..." 1885! September 1885!

Oh man I can't wait till this gets concluded with the Justice League movie.

Wiktor

I hope he's a hero. DC seems to be willing to attract bigger profile talent than Marvel for their movies and it would be nice to see Cumberbatch sticking for more than one movie.

That said, not casting him as Sandman is such a ridiculously big waste :(

overcast

He'd make for an interesting Flash. But personally I just can't see past him playing the Martian Manhunter.

I just hope that he isn't lazily cast as Maxwell Lord or some lame villain.
Oh yeah, that sounds really right.. Hmm. I don't know, I don't even remember rumors concerning Benedict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom